Quantum Suit vs. (IC1) Advanced Nanosuit

• For those who are interested here is a comparison

Helmet - no noticed changes (Passive effect refills breath under water.)
    Chest - damage reduction has been reduced from 100% (IC1) to 33% (IC2). Fire immunity is unchanged.
    Legs - now are usable underwater (Active effect (hold L Ctrl by default) makes you run faster)
    Boots - Fall damage distance has been shortened. Also are usable underwater (Active effect (hold L Ctrl by default) makes you jump higher).

Edit: Vid Proof

I am curious about this because Alblaka said on his blog that:

"Tier 3 armor will be highly advanced, even more overpowered then the NanoSuit and REEEEEEEEEEALLY expensive… as it is made of [iridium], which can only be created from UUM."

I find this annoying because without the invincibility I won't be able to go swimming in the Nether :(

Fortunately I have already finished my Nether tower... but still.

Edit: turns out its a bug. Yay!

I bought Minecraft in alpha.
    I play on hard.
    I got an advanced nano-suit. (IC1) Legitimately
    I have a Youtube Let's Play
    Check it out :)

• Official Post

Now, the armor is still extremely overpowered. you will take "damage" as in screen-blinks, but you shouldn't actually loose hp while all 4 parts are chargeg.
    If so, note this as bug XD

Quantum suit balance is not yet entirely done, admittedly.

• I've confirmed the bug.

Process: I made a QS and only tmi ed things like the basic machines, rubber, etc, same problem.

I play on hard.

• And another bug(feature?). If you turn on sprint before entering lava you will sprint. But if you enter lava and then press LCtrl nothing happen. Also high jumps don't work in both cases. And sprint also don't work on soul sand. That's all for TMI obtained suite. Test later with crafted suite.

• Official Post

And another bug(feature?). If you turn on sprint before entering lava you will sprint. But if you enter lava and then press LCtrl nothing happen. Also high jumps don't work in both cases. And sprint also don't work on soul sand. That's all for TMI obtained suite. Test later with crafted suite.

TMI-suit is not different from crafted suit, except for having 100.01% of it's inital charge when crafted.

Yes, the suit does only work in water, apparently.
    I will have to redo the dmg mechanism, though.

• That's definitely a bug... Full Quantum suit, heck, even full nanosuit is meant to absorb ALL damage.
    Gotta review the armor code. Thanks for testing.

So if I'm understanding this right, the nanosuit absorbs all damage only, the quantum suit absorbs all damage and gives the other bonuses as well. Right?

And you're welcome :) Thank you for making this mod in the first place :thumbup:

I play on hard.

• I think that to make the QuantumSuit better, the regular nanosuit should only block 95% of damage while all 4 parts are charged. Also, in 1.00, if you get hit by a tesla while wearing full quantumsuit, you take 5 hearts of damage. And it takes a total of 60kk eu, (Not counting to make/get the next things)4 uncharged lapotron crystals, 1 reinforced glass, 2 advanced circuit, 2 rubber boots, 3 advanced alloy, 2 machine blocks, and 2 glowstone to make the full suit. In other words, somewhere around 65kk EU to make 1 quantum suit.

Edit: The quantum suit is actually REALLY easy to get if you have a lot of scrap in your Mass Fabricator.

It has become a little stubbly. Implement facial hair growth in IC²? Vision continuously grows more furry until you shave. (approx once every 2 minecraft days ;P)

Steve shaves with his chainsaw.
    Check out Factorio- A game where you build a factory from scratch.