: AgriculturePlus :
AgriculturePlus is my answer to adding on to the Agriculture system with completely ruining the feel of it. I would love suggestions from others, however please note I do not want to add complete automation, and plan to try evening out anything that gives a benefit with some kind of negative.
: Current Features :
The Soilnalyzer is a simple tool that allows you to see the previously hidden stats of your crops. It can monitor nutrition, hydration, and herbicide levels. Although expensive to make, it can be recharged, each full charge allowing for 50 uses.
: Planned Features :
- Mulch: Plant based fertilizer made by macerating plant balls. Cheap, low nutrition fertilizer alternative.
- Herbicides: A way of controlling weed growth, but beware not to kill your low resistance plants with too much!
- Agriculture Machines: Sprinklers, a Fertilizing machine, and others, that can be placed above, below or beside a crop to simplify some jobs at the cost of air quality or other crop specifics.
- SMP Support: Will be added once some of the more simple features are done over the next week
: Known Bugs :
- Soilnalyzer's damage bar does not seem to display 100% or 0% charge.
- Hydration appears to be broken, I believe this is a problem with IC2, not AgriculturePlus.
: Downloads :
AgriculturePlus r1 for IC2 1.71 (Client) [Dropbox]