[Suggested] Electromagnetic Pulse

• Should be able to disable any machine or armor or item that runs on or creates electricity. For PvP servers or for fun.
    If you create this mod you create the recipe and texture I do have one that you do not have to do this one but you can if you want.
    Recipe Example:
    :Intergrated Plating: :HV-Transformer: :Intergrated Plating:

:Intergrated Plating: :Energy Crystal: :Intergrated Plating:

:Intergrated Plating: :Dynamite: :Intergrated Plating:

Thank you for reading.

Random MinecraftCreeper and :Nuke TNT: ... Did I make my house out of nukes?
    Crud, Everybody evacuate the area now got get to the closest... wait is that a :Reactor:
    <speaks to himself> There goes my life of my energy. :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :pinch:

• i think this would only be good on PVP server and would also be used to grief more then anything. in my opinion, no

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG

• so basically it can only turn off lightning storms cause thats the only thing that runs off electricity. the machines run off Energy Units(EU) from the Energy net :P

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• Official Post

so basically it can only turn off lightning storms cause thats the only thing that runs off electricity. the machines run off Energy Units(EU) from the Energy net :P

You are kidding, right?
    Energy units(EU) are electricity but with a different unit. (not Ampére like RL and RP2)

• so a machine that depletes machines energy... interesting concept for smp , since that it wont really cause too much dmg.. unless your storing 1billion eu's for some sinister reason.

i like it.

• Official Post

I know i've already read a Thread about electromagnetic pulse. It was about frying wires (and all connected machines) with EV and destroying Transformers in a specific range. Moment i'm searching for the Link...

Oh it's no even at Page 12, so it must be in the Archive, but there i'm not searching.

It was more than a month before i've registered here.

Edit: Found it with EMP in the Forumsearchfunction This Thread

• or instead you could just charge into their base with an electric wrench or a fist full of redstone torches and start inverting all their transformers. lol (pvp-server) i'd imagine this would be similar to declaring war, atleast for me :p

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG

• or splice a super-overclocked electro-furnace with stack of cobblestone into their power grid and drain all their power. or splice in a redstoned lv transformer and watch everything go boom!

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• Official Post

I would take the energy with a few Lapotrons and a mobile Massfabricator, which i'm connecting to the enemys energynet, and after anything is drained out, i would steal the rest with my wrench and let the Nuclearreactor blow up if there is one or i use a Nuke. 8o

• most effective manner would be 1 or 2 MassFabs6s hooked up sucking 6144eu/t