[Addon 1.81]Wireless EU Storage

• When the WMFSU is full, and the game is restarted, minecraft regenerates the chunks that the WMFSU was in. :sleeping:

There goes the third awesome tower now.

• When the WMFSU is full, and the game is restarted, minecraft regenerates the chunks that the WMFSU was in. :sleeping:

There goes the third awesome tower now.

Really? Sorry if it really incinerated your building.

Anyway unrelated to that,
    I'm gonna be dropping the owner feature, it has unexpected things on SMP. I'm too lazy do a re-write but maybe in the future i will. There will be a new item on the next update.

• Really? Sorry if it really incinerated your building.

I'm gonna be dropping the owner feature, it has unexpected things on SMP. I'm too lazy do a re-write but maybe in the future i will. There will be a new item on the next update.

Just add if it's not to hard 2 sets of frequencies ;) I have a server of 30+ online at a time and omg :( hehe

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Really? Sorry if it really incinerated your building.

You sure that wasnt APS mod(1.1 version has that issue if you load a save that has items in any of it's machines), because that didnt happen to me using Wireless EU for MC 1.1 Which reminds me @PwnGod why remove the download for 1.1?

God blesses the child that can hold its own.

• My god, you've made wireless electricity a reality.... Looks like old Tesla wasn't nuts after all, heh heh heh.... and this is PERFECT for my massive Solar Farms way the hell away from my bases, because who wants a massive solar array cluttering up the view from their bases? or have to place a annoyingly large amount of wiring to deliver the power from said arrays.....

• @pwnedgod

Hi,
    I did an extensive beta test.....

I have an issue. Seems that your mod, when it gets filled up completely, then you log out or wait 3 minutes after the complete fill of the unit.
    Tends to throw a Saving Chunks error.
    for some odd reason, it does now throw out the error log so I can see why.
    I also tested it with minecraft terror test bat file.

Also after every relogin, the unit completely disappears from where it was placed.

So what I did was made a new test site twice with 2 completely different seeds. and it did the same thing.

I then instead made a 2 completely different normal worlds with completely different seed numbers as well as a 3rd one with the automatic seed generator.
    and sadly it did the same thing. - After placing the unit on the ground and attach it to Fibre cabels that is hooked up to 20 HV solar units.
    when i relog in the world, the wireless Unit completely disappears from the world, no where to be found.

it sometimes, takes a few fibre cables along with 3 to 4 solar units with it.

I redid this so many times, and the results are the same, with many different configurations.

By the way, I am using
    MC-1.2.3
    Forge #64
    Optifine B Multicore

just thought you should know.
    thanks.

UPDATE:

Me and my friend did a stream of the problem located here.
    http://fr.twitch.tv/qcmoonlight/b/313070568

It was tested in #57, #60 and Forge #.64,
    along with these following mods,
    Rei minimap, NEI, IC2 1.81,
    modloader MP 1.2.3V3
    audio mod and modloader
    oh and invtweak xD

We filled the Wireless MFE several times at different forge installs to test.

video came out a little laggy because we where on Skype and streaming at the same time and running irc.
    sorry, but at least youll see the point being made. :)

Thanks.

• This is a known problem. I'm currently re-writing saving of energy. The current energy saving tends to make a chunk error because it was made stupidly. Also i'm not going to drop the owner. I figure that i can use 'Map' for these things.

• I assume I better not use this in my LP Yet. Should I remove the mod 100% or just not using it good enough?

Whatever that you think is better. I recommend that you be careful a little bit before the block incinerated your house.

• know somebody a mod like this that works with the 1.71 version of ic2? google shows me this page. sorry for my english

bang your head for freedom and :Industrial Diamond:

• If only I knew before that checking the pending addons would let me find such an awesome addition! I do not believe that this mod is so much needed for people that do not make Nuclear reactors. But when I made mine and it went kaboom I would feel happy if I could have it faaaar away from home and have this cute wireless battery in my basement :) I m eagerly awaiting for you to update it to 1.2.5!