[Suggestion] Spoutcraft

• Name:
    SpoutCraft Support

Description:
    the amount of traffic minecraft uses is utterly ridiculous and something that provides local cacheing is absolutely essential. Mojang have said they don't think its a big enough deal to solve this (frankly crippling for some) problem. but modders have stepped up. spoutcraft, makes it so instead of getting 150mb of traffic per hour from minecraft i get something in the region of 20mb per hour. a massive improvement, i think you'll agree, but my favourite mod doesn't support spoutcraft. i read that its something only you, the mod maker can solve compatability for, so yeah. thats what i'm asking. could you make industrialcraft compatable with spoutcraft, you could then mutually endorse eachother and you would both then become massive. cheers.

Recipe:
    1. Spoutcraft
    2. Industrialcraft
    3. ????
    4. Profit.

• Although I've never used spoutcraft (Limit on internet? I don't believe I am limited with my company) I believe that IC2 should try its best to be compatible with everything it can, without sacrificing the feel of it.

I5 2500K | 4GB Cosair Vengence | Radeon 6850 | Rosewill 600w PSU | GigaByte Z68MA | CM Elite 311 | Dell 19" 720p (upgrading soon!)| Hitachi 500 GB 7200 HDD | LG 24X |Windows 7 (Genuine!)
    Alblaka in a Lightning Rod suggestion thread...[/size]

• Isn't Spoutcraft completely incompatible with normal Minecraft, ModLoader, ModLoaderMP, Forge and all other mods?

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• if that was the case, then why does it exist at all

It's a Bukkit thing.

...What? There's no pineapples here.

GENERATION Pineapple: The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

• It's a Bukkit thing.

to my understaning it was a choice to pick Good or Evil basically and IC2, Forge, BC2, ect... went with the "Good" side and left Spout to wallow in it's evilness. :p

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG