Option to disable micro blocks from RP2 giving you scrap.

• Possible if you guys could make a option in the config to ban all microblocks from redpower 2 from giving you scrap?

I know you can manually chose what block ID's you don't want the recycler to produce scrap for, but there are way to many micro blocks I don't think anyone would be able to add every single one.

• I'm pretty sure you can, but I think that the case here is that you're being lazy. Just go down the list, sure there's tons of them but you can still do it

• Just add the main Block/Blocks ID that compromise the Microblocks (Not the damage values) and in theory it should block the 36k microblocks.

I have already done this. The config is metadata sensitive. Which means I would have to add 36k blocks individually.

• I'm pretty sure you can, but I think that the case here is that you're being lazy. Just go down the list, sure there's tons of them but you can still do it

Honestly, if it was under 100 blocks that I had to block. I would have no problem, but apparently there is thousands of micro blocks.... Its not worth it.

• Official Post

I have already done this. The config is metadata sensitive.

Design fault. Will check into it.

Done, should be in next release.
    Recycler Blacklist will now block all IDs if you do not give it a metadata (following after the ID).