Suggestion: Jungle terraformer blueprint

• A TFBP that simulates the jungle biome, with lots of little trees (one wood block and tons of leaves), and some big 2x2 jungle trees. [maybe cause tree grow over tree (like mushroom TFBP)]
    maybe spawning some ocelots?

Should go without saying that this would be added. Full support :)

Alblaka says:

"People using their intellect in attempts to discuss other people into the ground could be considered less intellectual then people using their intellect for something beneficial :3"

• the only think i don't like about the muchroom growing on mushroom thing is that it turns the muchrooms into dirt/mycllieem, the situation here is that is would be turning leaves and trees into dirt and them planting trees on that, i don;t know how much i can;t about turning leaves into dirt cause that all your going to have is a massive cluster and "Sponge" like biome of dirt with holes all in it from bushes growing on the edges of bushes and other trees. not if you could alter the code and make it so sapling can be terroformerd onto dirt and Log Blocks nly then it would work perfect. and potentially create some 128+ tall Redwood trees.

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG

• Official Post

the only think i don't like about the muchroom growing on mushroom thing is that it turns the muchrooms into dirt/mycllieem, the situation here is that is would be turning leaves and trees into dirt and them planting trees on that, i don;t know how much i can;t about turning leaves into dirt cause that all your going to have is a massive cluster and "Sponge" like biome of dirt with holes all in it from bushes growing on the edges of bushes and other trees. not if you could alter the code and make it so sapling can be terroformerd onto dirt and Log Blocks nly then it would work perfect. and potentially create some 128+ tall Redwood trees.

It's a bug from the terraformer, that makes Mushroomblock to Dirt if that bug is fixed, then anything will go as normally expected.

• good. i usually grow all my trees manually anyways, specially in the jungles. you'll see that soon enough though, i think i may work on develpoing my city over the jungle today.

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG

• good. i usually grow all my trees manually anyways, specially in the jungles. you'll see that soon enough though, i think i may work on develpoing my city over the jungle today.

jungle is good :D i love this biome. really nice environment :)

• Official Post

jungle is good :D i love this biome. really nice environment :)

Just a question: ARE THESE GODDAMN OCELOTS FOLLOWING ME TOGETHER WITH THESE WOLVES!?! i thought these cats were shy but they are teleporting around me like tamed Wolves and these untamed Wolves are teleporting too. I found that bug on the seed 123456 where i'm spawning next to the Jungle (only 5m away).

• Just a question: ARE THESE GODDAMN OCELOTS FOLLOWING ME TOGETHER WITH THESE WOLVES!?! i thought these cats were shy but they are teleporting around me like tamed Wolves and these untamed Wolves are teleporting too. I found that bug on the seed 123456 where i'm spawning next to the Jungle (only 5m away).

Well before ocelots were shy and were running from you but its just like a simple wolf

• Just a question: ARE THESE GODDAMN OCELOTS FOLLOWING ME TOGETHER WITH THESE WOLVES!?! i thought these cats were shy but they are teleporting around me like tamed Wolves and these untamed Wolves are teleporting too. I found that bug on the seed 123456 where i'm spawning next to the Jungle (only 5m away).

if you have a fish on you then they will slowly follow you, also Ocelots will naturally breed in the wild, and if you are close enough to when the baby is born then it can be as a Tamed Ocelot, but if you feed it a fish then it will change to a Cat. also supposibly cats are supposed to be afraid of dogs but i have never seen a cat run from a wolf.

• if you have a fish on you then they will slowly follow you, also Ocelots will naturally breed in the wild, and if you are close enough to when the baby is born then it can be as a Tamed Ocelot, but if you feed it a fish then it will change to a Cat. also supposibly cats are supposed to be afraid of dogs but i have never seen a cat run from a wolf.

Well i dont know. i didnt hear anything about that. theyr not afraid of them at all :D

• Official Post

if you have a fish on you then they will slowly follow you, also Ocelots will naturally breed in the wild, and if you are close enough to when the baby is born then it can be as a Tamed Ocelot, but if you feed it a fish then it will change to a Cat. also supposibly cats are supposed to be afraid of dogs but i have never seen a cat run from a wolf.

I have not even a Fish in my whole inventory, they are RUNNING around me as if they were already tamed, maybe the AI-Guy from Mojang has misplaced these two AI's accidently?

• I have not even a Fish in my whole inventory, they are RUNNING around me as if they were already tamed, maybe the AI-Guy from Mojang has misplaced these two AI's accidently?

or you were lucky enough to be next to a group of Ocelots when they were naturally breeding and the kittens are now following you thinking you are their mother :p

• Is that possible in MC? Because they were next to my Spawnpoint.

maybe it acted like that. maybe its coded when occelot spawn near player (lets say baby one) it becomes tamed automaticaly so maybe when you spawned they also spawned and automaticaly got tamed :D i dont know if anyone got what i had in mind :D

• i might but idk. well i should. ok.

i would but i'm at work for the next 7 hours :p

• no Ocelots around... but wtf... they released 1.2.4 minecraft... they're doing huge shit!! other mods wont update to 1.2.3 anymore so i cant play with mods on 1.2.3 and thos already updated mods wont update to 1.2.4 fast.... FUCK IT!