The Demonlord Chronicles - Discussion

• Official Post

I think that he didn't like of that pair, Ardan and Srazih.
    If the Chapter II is finished, why do you torture me, only releasing one part per day? :(

Because it gives me a few weeks of free time I can spend on other things, without letting readers down without revealing new parts.
    And seriously, where would be the fun if you could everything at once :P

• Because it gives me a few weeks of free time I can spend on other things, without letting readers down without revealing new parts.

And seriously, where would be the fun if you could everything at once :P

Alblaka is evil. :evil:

• Official Post

FUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKITFUCKIT
    FUCKWINDOWS.

I knew I had missclicked somewhere, but I didn't realise it goddamn killed Chapter 5 to 17 with the old version...

Lost the whole rewritten progress up to that point, which is quite the worst thing possible, because it most likely means I have to rewrite everything past Chapter 10 AGAIN (it's impossible to write the same story from scratch twice, means even rewriting the lost chapters will create something different which doesn't fit well with the story continuing from part 18 ).

Means no storys for the next couple of days/weeks until I've managed to fix up the story. AGAIN

• FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
    So since you have to rewrite, i have one ideia for you. Remove the lovers of the 9 Chapter.
    If there is going to be a romance you could write Ardan in love with other people, like Cyra.

• ProTip: Spam Strg + S while writing :S. Well in anyway, see the positive side - it's a chance for something new and maybe even better ;). Not every loss is a bad thing :)

FarFar

• Official Post

ProTip: Spam Strg + S while writing :S. Well in anyway, see the positive side - it's a chance for something new and maybe even better ;). Not every loss is a bad thing :)

FarFar

Issue is I accidentally dragged folders around whilst creating a backup. I assume Windows interpreted the missdrag as a "Hey, let's override the actual story with the week-old backup".

• Strg + Z it is then. Or restoring the files via TuneUp Utilities or a similar program ;). In any way I bet the files were not overwritten but just the "link" on the harddrive where to find the data deleted. Thus the complete files will still be readable.
    Exception: If you use 4096 bit encryption or similar on your complete harddrive you may have lost any chance to restore them *gg* .

FarFar

• Official Post

Strg + Z it is then. Or restoring the files via TuneUp Utilities or a similar program ;). In any way I bet the files were not overwritten but just the "link" on the harddrive where to find the data deleted. Thus the complete files will still be readable.
    Exception: If you use 4096 bit encryption or similar on your complete harddrive you may have lost any chance to restore them *gg* .

FarFar

Be advised that incident happened about one week ago, I just didn't realise it messed up all files up to yesterday.

• I'm not sure if this is the place, to ask my question, but here goes.When school goes out and I have time to write stuff, can I write a story based partially on Ic? :|

1. OMG CREEPER RUN AWAY!
    2. Go away, you creeper wierdo!
    3. What ever, I'll just go around.
    4. Hup, over their heads I go!
    5. Okay Mister living grenade, I'm going to knock you into those skeletons, and I'll follow through with a nano saber. Understood? FOR THE ALMIGHTLY DRAGON LORD!

• Official Post

As long as you don't draw money from it, feel free to do.

Resumed writing on TDC. I've checked the files, I need to rewrite a total of six parts. Probably a few days of work. But at least Part 17-27 didn't take any damage :3
    Looking forward to start with the third and assumedly final chapter of TDC. Though it will probably turn out even longer, got a lot of plot still to handle. Not enough for two chapters on their own, though.

(And as well 4-parted trilogys just don't fit)

• Good news everyone! :D

That last chapter was reaaaaally nice. The ending just hit me like truck. Great twist, great idea :) .

FarFar

• Official Post

Jep... in the v1 of those chapters I managed to get ARdan into the village because the shamaness was a necromancer (Ardan noticed, her tribe didn't) and he sort of blackmailed her, which caused her to call him out as some sort of demigod...
    But I sort of disliked that run and instead rewrote the story, adding Myrahathika instead. It's more reasonable, holds more random nonse and hits like a truck :3

• Good change then. The elder beeing "evil" and the protagonist saving the village would have been a bit cliché. Can not wait for more :)

Farfar

• Official Post

Good change then. The elder beeing "evil" and the protagonist saving the village would have been a bit cliché. Can not wait for more :)

Farfar

Nah, she wasnt "evil", just a necromancer, complying with a long, but secret tradition amongst the Wolven, mainly used for the sake of oracle-ism and talking to their ancestors. But as I've said, scrapped it for a slightly different approach :3

• Alblaka is good now. He hasn't released a part in 4 days D:

So therefore, he is an angel. Speaking of that word, Alblaka spells it angle. So Ajan killed a figure formed by two rays at their point of intersection.

It has become a little stubbly. Implement facial hair growth in IC²? Vision continuously grows more furry until you shave. (approx once every 2 minecraft days ;P)

Steve shaves with his chainsaw.
    Check out Factorio- A game where you build a factory from scratch.