Suggestion: Iridium Bayonet

• Official Post

It's infinite compared to how often you hit something in melee while carrying a MiningLaser.

And, mining laser Low focus mode has decent damage and low energy cost, good for mob killing [you can spam shots with it]

But i guess you won't do it if you are inside your house, or the risk of destroying something is very high :P

Would be nice if the bayonett knockbacks mobs more than other weapons.

• Assuming you use scraps in the Mass-Fabricator (most people do).

and some people don't. i got enough generators and power sources to make 1 matter every 3 seconds without scrap when i have everything going. :p scraps don;t register it seems when the machine is going that fast.

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG

• It's infinite compared to how often you hit something in melee while carrying a MiningLaser.

Hardly! If I had a Mining Laser with a freaking Iridium Bayonet on it, I'd bring the laser JUST TO STAB STUFF!

...And, I actually use swords over the laser to kill stuff. I miss a lot, and hate terrain being destroyed.

And I'm not arguing for you to add durability or anything- I'm just using math against you. :p

and
    some people don't. i got enough generators and power sources to make 1
    matter every 3 seconds without scrap when i have everything going. :p
    scraps don;t register it seems when the machine is going that fast.

Scraps increase the speed by 8 times, so... It's impossible to see it.

Besides, once you reach that point you aren't worried about the math behind anything. You're the god of EU->Matter.

...What? There's no pineapples here.

GENERATION Pineapple: The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.