[Question] Single Use Battery

• So when i was reading suggestions i saw that someone typed about single use batterys (SUB) and then im like... What... Amm... I know them but never used :D so honestly now.

1. Have you ever used them:
    2. If you did,then where and why and when(start of game or when you were rolling on that world):
    3. Why you didnt used them:

So.
    1. Have you ever used them: nope
    2. If you did,then where and why and when(start of game or when you were rolling on that world): as i sed, didnt used them.
    3. Why you didnt used them: never needed and didnt found where they would be usefull because i instantly bounce into re-battery. Usualy at 1st-2nd minecraft day i have already poop loads of redstone and few diamonds sitting in chest and waithing to become diamond tip drill. :)

• Official Post

1. Have you ever used them:
    2. If you did,then where and why and when(start of game or when you were rolling on that world):

1. Yes but no longer since i know the a bit more efficient Superfuel
    2. Only at Gamestart and maybe in Miners but i use now Lapotrons for that.
    3. Too inefficient. I just use manned Watergens to start power my Base (ca. 8000 EU per useless Tiningot)

• 1. Yes but no longer since i know the a bit more efficient Superfuel
    2. Only at Gamestart and maybe in Miners but i use now Lapotrons for that.
    3. Too inefficient. I just use manned Watergens to start power my Base (ca. 8000 EU per useless Tiningot)

hmm.. Interesting. And why you started using them because normaly 1st batery for me is already re-battery and you lose recourses through those SUB's. I dont even know why alblaka made them :D maybe for IC2 newbies.

• Official Post

hmm.. Interesting. And why you started using them because normaly 1st batery for me is already re-battery and you lose recourses through those SUB's. I dont even know why alblaka made them :D maybe for IC2 newbies.

They are Stackable (64 * 1000EU == 64000EU) and so better than RE-Batteries or Batpacks in capability of Storage.

I use the Batpack/Lappack instead of RE-Battery since IC² 1.81 made it possible to put these packs in the Energyinputslot of Machines and Storages.

• They are Stackable (64 * 1000EU == 64000EU) and so better than RE-Batteries or Batpacks in capability of Storage.

I use the Batpack/Lappack instead of RE-Battery since IC² 1.81 made it possible to put these packs in the Energyinputslot of Machines and Storages.

interesting. Should try useing them :)

• it did? SWEET!
    *straps on static boots*
    STEVE POWER AWAY! :Industrial Diamond::Industrial Diamond::Industrial Diamond:

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• 1. Have you ever used them:

1. Yes.
    2. I use them as sell-able energy on an SMP server because they can be stacked, unlike RE-Batteries, and don't require a buy-back system for empties.
    3. In SSP, I don't use them because of accessible, rechargeable, high-volume storage like lappacks.