new machine: uranium cell en-richer.

• is this overpowered? (read the post first) 5

1. no (2) 40%
    2. yes (3) 60%
    3. its a bit underpowered (1) 20%

please read all of this post so you do not misunderstand .so this is an idea about a new machine. a uranium cell en-richer. it would require 32 EU/t . BUT,you couldn't just put in electricity, after all, this does convert depleted cells (:Depleted Cell:) to uranium cells. ( :Uranium Cell: ). you'll have to put coal dust in the re en-richer too. you see, you put one piece of coal dust in the en-richer, power it up,and you have a fresh new uranium cell. and its much more efficient than manually re-enriching depleted cells. please give feedback whether it is balanced or not. i am also open to suggestions. one more thing i think it should be crafted like this, (where matter represents lapis lazuli and gold dust represents glow-stone)
    :Empty Cell: :Matter: :Empty Cell:
    :Empty Cell: :Gold Dust: :Empty Cell:
    :Advanced Circuit: :Advanced Machine: :Advanced Circuit:

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Nuclear Reactor Breeding.

So, what the above said, just with the reason why.

...What? There's no pineapples here.

GENERATION Pineapple: The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

• oooaaaargh!

again..... quick, make the reactor easier to use! its to hard to breed my cells in an reactor couse i dont know what i am doing!
    seriously, i hate these kinda threads... if u dont know how to breed, dont do it. if u are afraid, dont do it.

no need to add an machine and remove the feature from another, wel maybe there is for you.

in simple words: enriching is time consuming. for gods sake, just make an reactor rigged up with RP pipe's and timers to ceep an 100% breed time cycle going. (i am breeding cells 100% of the time in my CASUC. just pulling out charged ones, and every x cells created add one bucket of lava to ceep temps nice and high.

have an cookie and dont suggest these stupid things.

have an cookie :D

right, time to get serious...
    i wil be offline for weeks and possibly months at an time. if you have anything to add to an post i made, and would like me to know. you are welcome to pm me, and i wil reply as soon as i am able to do so.

• gee, calm down. you could of just said it was a bad idea and said that you don't like the idea. besides, what is RP?

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• gee, calm down. you could of just said it was a bad idea and said that you don't like the idea. besides, what is RP?

RedPower. And in here, we kill things with FIRE before they lay eggs... Nukes and Explosive lasers could also work instead of fire...

Redpower,

im not stressed out, just annoyed. ;) dont worry. if i were stressed out u would have known already

i wil be offline for weeks and possibly months at an time. if you have anything to add to an post i made, and would like me to know. you are welcome to pm me, and i wil reply as soon as i am able to do so.

• ok, i just made idea up when i saw how many steps there where to re enrich a uranium cell. besides, im like 11 and i only installed ic2 2 weeks ago and i don't really know much about the structure if ic2. ( like some stuff is meant to be very hard to get) sorry its not a very good idea. :(

• ok, i just made idea up when i saw how many steps there where to re enrich a uranium cell. besides, im like 11 and i only installed ic2 2 weeks ago and i don't really know much about the structure if ic2. ( like some stuff is meant to be very hard to get) sorry its not a very good idea. :(

no problem ;)

if u DO need help, i can always drop an pm to me. (also if u are interested i am setting up an 1.2.3 server right now) might be ready tomorow.
    in there i can build some things to show ya the basics.

• RedPower. And in here, we kill things with FIRE before they lay eggs... Nukes and Explosive lasers could also work instead of fire...

note the small cookie on my post :P its an nuke.

we dont do this only to new guys.... also to ourselves when we post an stupid idea xd

• When I read this I thought it was going to be like adding coal dust to near depleted uranium cells/recharged isotope cells, but using power instead of coal dust, and thought "Sure, why not?"

Then I read it more carefully.

NO.

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.