Games crashes when opening scrapbox on SMP

• Hey guys,

I have a weird problem with scrapboxes. I am running a server on which I play together with a friend (noone else) but everytime I try to open a scrapbox the entire screen turns into this dirt background and I have to restart minecraft (the server is fine). My friend said he saw me disappearing but still spitting out a dirt block upon opening the box.

I tried it one more time when I was on the server by myself and it worked fine.

Everything is on 1.2.4, forge is on 2.0.0.67

Does anyone have any clue, what might be going on?

• Okay,

I tried, sometimes it crashes sometimes it doesn't, it seems to be quite random :S

Here is all I got from the log:

Don't know if it helps. Also my friend says that once he opens a box the counter drops by two and if he opens the next one, it doesn't change at all. So after opening 2 scrapboxes it somehow balances, but it is still weird...

• I did ;)

Btw, I realized, it only crashes when I only have one scrapbox left in the stack I am opening. That seems like a bug.

update:

This time I got the following, I guess I didn't wait long enough the last time...

• I can confirm this also happens in single player, I have tested several stacks and it happens quite often. However if i use a dispenser to open the scrap boxes it does not crash.