[suggestio/idea] Black Dimension

• so. It would be awsom to have space dimension. (no, i got this idea not from that april prank) i would code if i would know how, or i could buy this project from alblaka as addon, but im going start working (in job) like after half year and now i have stoopid card wich doesnt let donate and buy stuff in internet.
    So to idea now. By talking i'll be using my oppinion. i would like to see same dimension as The End and maybe with few endstone meteor balls, (well i would just love to have nothing in there) that endermen would not spawn, and that portal would be as instant ender one and horizontal. I guess it wouldnt be hard to code. Delete or edit a bit dimension land generation, make platform on wich you stand smaller or out of other material, and make endermen spawn rate to zero or something like that and maybe add small/no gravity (but not needed).
    Why we would need this dimension? If honestly... I dont know :D its fun to build industrial craft space ship.
    I wont be mad or something if it gets rejected (as it will) but at least i tryed :D
    (btw. Black dimensin. Why? Because no one would visit space dimension thread)

• sadly, i think alblaka is against new worlds. it would be cool, but only for building and would have no practical purpose unless to gather a material that has not been implented. dont get me wrong, i love new worlds to explore and i build spaceships a lot, so a cool atomsphere would be appreciated, but i think that would require a different mod. mystcraft?
    oh and btw what is this :Superfuel: what does it do and how do i get it

• If you want to make a spaceship, you could just delete everything in a world using an editor, and some kind of mod/plugin that keeps the night.
    Also, you could delete everything in the End and set difficulty to peaceful.

• Official Post

If you want to make a spaceship, you could just delete everything in a world using an editor, and some kind of mod/plugin that keeps the night.
    Also, you could delete everything in the End and set difficulty to peaceful.

NEI and/or optifine keeps clientside-time permanently night.

• it would be cool, but only for building and would have no practical purpose unless to gather a material that has not been implented.

what if that material were UU matter?? the portal could be made with advanced machine blocks, and could require EU at extreme voltage to remain open.

• Official Post

what if that material were UU matter?? the portal could be made with advanced machine blocks, and could require EU at extreme voltage to remain open.

New dimensions have already been denied, so stop bumping this please? ^^ (Necroposting?)