[Suggestion/Showcase] Buildcraft builder and Construction Foam

• This will be one of the projects i will try to do as soon as all the modding tools for 1.2.5 are released (Including buildcraft and Industrialcraft), and i guess i decided to show what im planing to do with it:

It may not be the most hayo-ist or effective way but this is so far a rough sketch of what ill try to do, and it make take a long time to do it but i guess time will tell.

• a cf drying upgrade is simple 1 stack of sand per 64 cf blocks. sand already insta-dries cf manually

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• a cf drying upgrade is simple 1 stack of sand per 64 cf blocks. sand already insta-dries cf manually

I was thinking of a module (Yes i may even place modules in there), that will add an extra step to robot builder, it will look for every CF block and dry it with its lazor. Making the process a little longer consuming more EU/MJ.

• So i decided to not make the builder thingy, mostly because im lazy and im not using Buildcraft anymore, if any dev want to change the builder to allow the use of the sprayer and not waste 1k of CF blocks in the construction then fine by me.

Although i may do the colored foam thing somewhere in the future, although i may need the source of the Construction foam class to do it. (And the sprayer and CF Backpack if i want to make them work with the colored CF correctly.)

Anywayyyyy, if the Great DragonLord Alblaka or any other forum mod can lock this little thing (And move it if you want) ill be grateful. Sorry for the Necro!

• Do you mean one Pellet is worth all 13 shots of a Sprayer or one CFoamblock is worth one placed one?

1 Construction Foam Block per Dryed Construction Foam Wall.

The only thing "Good" i realized from that is that you don't have to wait for the CF to dry. But still, making big buildings can be quite expensive since making 1k CF blocks isn't cheapo. I remember i wanted to make a recipe to Dry the pellet in the furnace and get 6 Walls to make it a little cheaper (I think its on the list)