[suggestion] Minor change to the EU reader.

• hello folks,

i noticed a lot of people these days do not understand how the EU reader works. here is am small suggestion to simplify the use. (yes even simpler is posible)

2 modes,

one is the mode as it currently is.
    the second, is an mode that displays all the EU packages that flow throu the cable (not the sum of all currents together)

this would have the advantage of simply seeing what packages are running throu the cable, i know it feels useles. (to me as experienced folk in IC2) but it could prove to be handy when deciding what cable to use.

just an example. you use HV cable. u read 5000 eu flowing. but wait, its 5000 eu, but into how many packages and how large?
    to explain, if u want to replace the HV with glass fiber, you would like to see:
    (this is just an plain example whiped up out of the air! no reasonable values)

10 packages of 500 EU/Tick
    this way u can say, hey! i can use the glass fiber without melting it.

its just an random thought..

what do u guys think? it would not surprise me if this wil be an big "NO"
    just try to think from an noob kinda vieuw

right, time to get serious...
    i wil be offline for weeks and possibly months at an time. if you have anything to add to an post i made, and would like me to know. you are welcome to pm me, and i wil reply as soon as i am able to do so.

• il look at it later on ;) right now time to go to sleep.

cya all

right, time to get serious...
    i wil be offline for weeks and possibly months at an time. if you have anything to add to an post i made, and would like me to know. you are welcome to pm me, and i wil reply as soon as i am able to do so.

• I don't really see any reason for this as storage devices output always at the same EU/t and you want to connect your wind/water/solar farms into a storage unit or to a transformer to prevent cable loss.

• What would happen if I right clicked a tin wire with the packets from 80 solar panels flowing through it? I doubt that information could be displayed on-screen in a meaningful way.

What I would personally like to see changed with the EC-Meter is that when you measure storage devices (batbox, MFE) that have power running through them, the number of the EC-Meter is not artificially doubled (because currently EC-Meter measures both input and output currents and adds them together).