Problem with minecraft client (industiral craft build craft red power)

• Hi guys you could see that my last thread was about minecraft 1.2.3 server with industrial bc and red power
    Now i got a problem with a client maybe it is a problem with modloader anyway if you want links which modloaders and modloaders mp and forge here they are:forge-http://www.mediafire.com/?6quu5ag1rz3fhme Modloader-http://minecraftloader.com/2012/01/modloader-mod.html and ModloaderMP- dont know but its name is ModloaderMP 1.2.3 v3

THX FOR HELP AND HELP MEEEEE :D

• You propably should download all of the mods from minecraft forums. I also recommend using 7zip for the first three steps.
    Basic instructions:
    1. Put the contents of Risugamis ModLoader 1.2.3. (there is an old versions link on the modloader part) in your minecraft .jar
    2. Put the contents of SDK's ModLoaderMP 1.2.3 v3 into your minecraft.jar
    3. Put the contents of MinecraftForge 1.4.1.64 folder you have downloaded into your minecraft.jar
    4. Copy/cut the mods .zip folders into your .minecraft/mods folder
    5. Done

If this doesn't work, please post an error log.

• Official Post

7zip? Not really needed. Just extract minecraft.jar, put files in order into it, send all to zip-folder and rename zip to jar. But youve correctly explained it. I was only here to prevent asking for Forgedownloadlinks with my Standardphrase:

"HERE are all the Forgedownloads, choose the one you need on the left side."

That applys only if you need another Forge what is maybe the Case.

• Could you give me a right modloader?? because i think the problem is in modloader ...

• Yes.. great mod like OptiFine Mod 1.4.7

Oh great and powerful Thread Necromancer, I bow to your power!
    Seriously, is this like a relevant spambot or something? All the links he's posted have been Minecraft Mod related...

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Oh great and powerful Thread Necromancer, I bow to your power!
    Seriously, is this like a relevant spambot or something? All the links he's posted have been Minecraft Mod related...

Probably smartbot, since the thread he's going to is 1) 1.4.7, while this was talking about 1.2.3, and 2) not even the "official" website (though it still has the correct links).