Papercraft of mod blocks

• What did you use to glue it? Earwax? Or did you just print out Sticky Resin?

Some kind of adhesive tape. (the one used for medical purposes ^^, couldn't find the common one.)

Now, if we could papercraft cables, it would be funny ^^. (i would make one Wind tower linked to a mass fabricator)

• I put a firecracker into a paperblock of ITNT, added some random paper person and ignitet the ITNT a few months ago. Video won't be uploaded because I ignited the ITNT on the wrong edge and it burned down before exploding.

Sorry for my not perfect English, my native language is German. If I made any mistakes, please tell me.
    The "now" in "I don't now" is intended.
    I pretty much stopped playing Minecraft for Kerbal Space Program and you should do the same!

• @Above You can hit ITNT to Fuse it :D

RichardG I use OperaMini, too, can you use it for acessing Minecraftforum.net or is it a Android only Bug? But awesome Papercraft!

@"Necropost!" Pushing Threads is sometimes ver well, for example if the Thread isnt outdated and just "lost"!

@DrK Have you got Glasspaper?

• BOOOORING!! : )

Sorry for my not perfect English, my native language is German. If I made any mistakes, please tell me.
    The "now" in "I don't now" is intended.
    I pretty much stopped playing Minecraft for Kerbal Space Program and you should do the same!

• Just notcied a flaw in the windmill. The two turbines aren't on opposite sides. Watch out for spwnx...

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!