Papercraft of mod blocks

• Official Post

What did you use to glue it? Earwax? Or did you just print out Sticky Resin?

Some kind of adhesive tape. (the one used for medical purposes ^^, couldn't find the common one.)

Now, if we could papercraft cables, it would be funny ^^. (i would make one Wind tower linked to a mass fabricator)

• I put a firecracker into a paperblock of ITNT, added some random paper person and ignitet the ITNT a few months ago. Video won't be uploaded because I ignited the ITNT on the wrong edge and it burned down before exploding.

The forum won't let me specify my gender accurately, so I'll just use my signature to say that I go by they/them pronouns.

• @Above You can hit ITNT to Fuse it :D

RichardG I use OperaMini, too, can you use it for acessing Minecraftforum.net or is it a Android only Bug? But awesome Papercraft!

@"Necropost!" Pushing Threads is sometimes ver well, for example if the Thread isnt outdated and just "lost"!

@DrK Have you got Glasspaper?

• BOOOORING!! : )

The forum won't let me specify my gender accurately, so I'll just use my signature to say that I go by they/them pronouns.

• Just notcied a flaw in the windmill. The two turbines aren't on opposite sides. Watch out for spwnx...

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!