[Suggestion] Option to use seperate mode switch buttons

• Ever since the mode switch buttons were merged to one single key, I have been dealing with a fair amount of hassle using it with items, I commonly have multiple items that use the mode switch feature in use at once. The result is very unpredictable and often deadly, like changing the mining laser to explosive mode when im trying to land with my jetpack. I have noticed that once i take out a mining laser, the hover mode for jetpacks becomes stuck at its current state. I really preferred it when the different devices had their own controls, so i propose that support for both configurations be made so that people can choose whether to have 1 mode button or not.

• seems reasonable to me,
    allow to configure mode switch keys in the config. optional to who doesnt want it.

+1

right, time to get serious...
    i wil be offline for weeks and possibly months at an time. if you have anything to add to an post i made, and would like me to know. you are welcome to pm me, and i wil reply as soon as i am able to do so.

• Official Post

seems reasonable to me,
    allow to configure mode switch keys in the config. optional to who doesnt want it.

+1

You know that you can switch them in the normal Vanilla-Keyboardoptions, or?

But it's a good Idea to make one Modeswitch for Inventory and another one for chestplate (jetpack)

I would also like to see that this "Modekey+Rightclick" get's changed to only "Modekey".

+1 too

• I dont see how is it a problem, mode switching doesnt happen until you keep pressing the "swithmode button" and the either press left click (For tools) or jump key (for the jetpack).

Changing Laser mode during a landing, i dont even, do you throw your keyboard and mouse while doing so or what?