[Suggestion] So, I've got another idea I hope you'll like...

• Okay, so I know you guys liked my Mushroom Biome terraformer idea, so whatcha think of this? Hopefully I'm not saying something already said, but with the brewing system, I am thinking that cider could be good. Cuz what's better than kicking back after long days of mining, with a nice cup of fresh brewed, foaming, still barrel warm Cider? Am I right? :D

• Unuseful.
    So no "-1" because I didn't find any negative aspects (just the time to code it, but it's a very short time I think)
    But no +1.
    I simply don't see the interest of that.
    +0

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• +1 though it might be on the todo already
    also don't forget to add [suggestion] to your forum title

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• Agree on changing title, something as simple as "Suggestion: Cider brewing" will grab attention and instantly get the point across.

Possible option, use forestry apple juice, unless it's not installed (or not wanted) then use macerated apples. Also, true cider is nothing but apple juice, water (max 10%) and yeasties. No sugar unless the apples didn't generate enough that year.

• Agree on changing title, something as simple as "Suggestion: Cider brewing" will grab attention and instantly get the point across.

Possible option, use forestry apple juice, unless it's not installed (or not wanted) then use macerated apples. Also, true cider is nothing but apple juice, water (max 10%) and yeasties. No sugar unless the apples didn't generate enough that year.

apple juice was originally planed as a new beverage i believe cider made it to the todo list cause forestry already had apple juice

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• Thanks for all the constructive feedback, guys! You're all so kind. :) And thank you for telling me to change the name to having [suggestion] in it. Very helpful.

• Also, are you guys enjoying the mushroom terraformer? Cuz when I suggested that, I thought I'd use it more... I have never even gotten far enough to make one. XD

• +1 Sir, excellent work. A day for fermentation?

1. OMG CREEPER RUN AWAY!
    2. Go away, you creeper wierdo!
    3. What ever, I'll just go around.
    4. Hup, over their heads I go!
    5. Okay Mister living grenade, I'm going to knock you into those skeletons, and I'll follow through with a nano saber. Understood? FOR THE ALMIGHTLY DRAGON LORD!