[Suggestion] Quantum armour config option?

• Hey all, love everything in industrialcraft and it's the most popular mod on my tekkit server, but I'm not all that happy with how quantum (and to an extent nano) armour makes you completely invincible. I know I could turn it off, but I like the idea of rechargable armour and also the abilities like super run and super jump quantum gives you. I've seen a bunch of "nerf quantum armour" posts already, so here's my suggestion:

Make the amount of EU that quantum armour/nano armour eats per point of damage or per special ability use a config option. That way you could keep rechargable armour with cool abilities, but if you wanted it to make you less invincible and have to actually manage the EUs, you could turn these values up - so quantum running everywhere will actually be dangerous as it runs down your armour, you might actually end up in danger if you stay in a cave too long (or try swimming through lava or jumping off high mountains), etc.

• note: the views expressed do not necessarily represent the veiws of the devs or other people who matter
    [begin rant]
    we don't have rules about repeat suggestions for you to ignore them delete your post and put it in an active tread of the same subject or risk being flamed, chewed out, thread locked, or banned. one of the worst crimes of the suggestion forum is starting threads on the same subject to what is already on the first page i don't care if you know its already there.

as for config I personally don't think its worth the devs time that they could be spending adding content ic2 is not a pvp mod the suits are meant to give you total protection from the dangers of minecraft. the devs are already working on something to appease pvp users so sit down before you hurt yourself.
    [end rant]

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"