Infinite Uranium (Requires Technic pack)

• So, I was fiddleing around with my technic pack world and I found I can get infinite uranium. Firs, you NEED a ThuamCraft Crucible and a Duplicator, at the minimum. Next, find your village in Millenaire. It should have a big wheat farm so ideally, the Japanese would be best for this. Next, help your villiage as normal but DON'T BUY ANYTHING UNLESS YOU NEED IT. From here, make lots of cobblestone and some electric furnaces. Possibly a geothermal generator to keep the power flowing. Or you can go to the Neather and get an transmutation tablet. this will be important later but for now just leave it.

At some point, your villiage will start to not buy anything from you. That's actually because they're full. Usually this happens when they ask for 9000 stone or so. all their chests are full and you have to empty some things from them. This is where the Thuamcraft comes in. Buy as much wheat as you can and sell the stone you have remaining. To make it easier on yourself, you can just source smooth stone via the transmutation tablet. Now that you have all this wheat, you can turn it into bread and head back home. Ideally, you should have a stupid ammount of it like 64 bread or more.

Toss the bread into your crucible (CAREFULLY because bread give you a lot of Vis). Now that you have all this vis, put some raw uranium into it and voila! Effectivly, you now have infinite uranium ore and for the price of a bunch of smooth stone that you can get FOR FREE with the transmutation tablet.

Addemdum: I just use the tablet because that's easier and faster in my mind. You can also speed up the process of cooking meats by transmutating them too.

• Official Post

So basically you are using Thaumcraft-Duplicator to duplicate the Uranium.

Basically you need only Thaumcraft (and Redpower for Automation and Cobble) for that. Not the whole Technicpack.

EDIT: Moment you are posting in the old IC1-Tutorialsection?!?! Thats very missplaced.

• Official Post

I'm new to this board. i don't know my way around :(

Just go to the "IndustrialCraft²"-section (notice the "²" after it) and from there to the Tutorials-section with it. Oh and dont say something about using EE, Tutorials for EE are not really well seen in most peoples eyes, because EE is equivalent to cheating.

You only need Redpower and Thaumcraft (and of course IC²) for that, do never mention the need of the Technicpack for that.

• Oh and dont say something about using EE, Tutorials for EE are not really well seen in most peoples eyes, because EE is equivalent to cheating.

You only need Redpower and Thaumcraft (and of course IC²) for that, do never mention the need of the Technicpack for that.

Not Necessary. you still need to mine to craft the machines.