I am working on textures that will fit in with Misa's Realistic.
First of all, almost everything in this pack has been copied from the vanilla pack and editted to look like their 16* counterpart.
Sometimes updates may take a while, I've got a busy life at the moment with my internship ending and my final exams starting. So most work will be done in evening hours when i'm not playing minecraft
Some things might still change, some will not, if you're not able to constantly keep f5 this page for new updates, send me a pm or something so that I could notify you.
If you found something off in the textures, or errors. Please notify me and ill look into it.
Support for Buildcraft and Railcraft will be added too in the near future.
If people have seen my earlier upload, since then I have changed the luminator texture. Also I have now added the texture for dynamite. I still don't know what I am going to do with construction foam.
Apart from that I still don't know what the yellow triangle is for or if it's still used.
I've just started here. I replaced the ingots, dust, energy crystal, lapatron crystal and bronze tools.
There is still a lot of work to be done here, but it is a start.
Steps 1 to 4 may be skipped if you already got the Misa's Realistic texturepack installed
1. Download the latest MCPatcher.
2. Patch your minecraft for HD textures, if you haven't done this already.
3. Download Misa's Realistic, if you haven't done this already .
4. Put the texture pack into %appdata%\.minecraft\texturepacks or for mac [username]/library/application support/minecraft/texturepacks
5. Save the images provided above to your computer. Make sure that you keep their names. If you are not sure about the names see the original names.
6. Go to the .minecraft folder as shown at step 4 and then the mods folder.
7. Open the industrialcraft-2-client_vx.xx.jar with winrar/winzip/7zip. Do not unpack
8. In the industrialcraft-2-client_vx.xx.jar go to the ic2 folder.
9. Now drag and drop the block_0 and item_0 into the sprites folder.
10. Do NOT delete the META-INF folder.
11. Close the jar file and happy playing with the new textures.
When I have made more textures that belong into the sprites folder I will compress them together in a folder and name it sprites, this will be the same for the textures for armor