[Addon 1.115]Transformers BETA-1 v2.0 - Convert IC2 & BC3 energy back & forth!

• Hey

thanks for an awesome mod, we have used it before 1.46 but currently we cannot get it to work.. I have attached my crash report if that helps you

Take a look at this:
    "java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Slot 4095 is already occupied by ic2.core.block.BlockTex@4abf303c when adding snyke7.Transformers.BlockElectricEngine@5b96bcbd"
    It's a simple ID conflict. ;) Just change the ID in the Transformers-config to a not used one and it will work.

Another Question:
    When will you update Transformers to 1.4.7 which will be released today? :)
    Log on server startup is telling me:

[INFO] [STDOUT] Transformers v1.7b detected BuildCraft 3.4.0 and IndustrialCraft 1.112.187-lf
    [INFO] [STDOUT] WARNING! This Transformers version does not correspond with this IC2 version!
    [INFO] [STDOUT] WARNING! This Transformers version does not correspond with this BC3 version!

• Firstly, I apologise if this is obvious, but I couldn't find anything in the OP about it.
    As I understand it, the EU in cables has two values; the size of the packet, and the number of packets. So 128EU/t could be either 1 packet of 128EU, 2 packets of 64EU, 4 packets of 32EU, and so on.
    The MV Pnuematic Generator will output 128EU/t when supplied with 51.2MJ/t (with the default conversion of 2:5), not taking into account any losses.
    My question is, if I supply more than 51.2MJ/t to the Generator, will it:
    1. Ignore the excess and continue to output 1 packet of 128EU per tick.
    2. Output more than 1 packet per tick, resulting in more than 128EU being transmitted, but with no more than 128EU per packet.
    3. Simply explode due to the overload.

Thanks if anyone can help; and again, apologies if this is obvious or I've misunderstood the basics of the IC2 powernet.

• I really want this mod added to Feed The Beast. Snyke if you are okay with them adding this to Feed The Beast, I'd love it if you'd talk to them about adding it because this would make FTB tons better this mod is a favourite of mine and really ties BC3 and IC2 together.

• Bug with disabling anything from config file. I assign "false" to any parameter and client crash.

Is fixed in the next version. Thanks for noticing!

Looks awesome :D
    Literally the only thing I would want added is something to create oil.
    Though not even that is a requirement :D

Yeah that's not gonna happen :P.

Well it's telling you that because it's a different version of ic2/bc3 then the versions v1.7b was made for.
    Just to let you know stuff might occur/crash etc. Although that won't happen with these versions I think.
    I'll try to update as soon as IC2 gets updated to 1.4.7.

Number 1. I've made it so that it will at maximum output 128 EU/t. You understand the powernet fine ;P.

I really want this mod added to Feed The Beast. Snyke if you are okay with them adding this to Feed The Beast, I'd love it if you'd talk to them about adding it because this would make FTB tons better this mod is a favourite of mine and really ties BC3 and IC2 together.

Haha, I don't have any problem with that. Why it's not being added is because in it's current state, it's quite overpowered in the right hands.
    And that's why I'm doing a rework on that - I'm replacing Pneumatic Generators with something else.
    Don't worry, there will still be an 'easy' mode - but in the future you'll have pneumatic generators disabled by default.

• it is normals the textures flickering? in the screenshots of the main post they are also flickering..

i am talking about thoose next to the blue part when it is stopped..

i really hate that it is very annoying.. it is possible to fix?

• Hi great Addon mod btw. It works fine on my client side but i cant start my server i get this error message i tried fixing it on my own and researching it but could not come up with anything. Just wondering if anyone can help me.
    I attached the full error report below but this is the main message:
    Exception in server tick loop

cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: snyke7/Transformers/TileICEngine

-Thanks for any help :)

*EDIT* I found out the problem that wasnt letting me use transformers or additional pipes. I feel so stupid somehow i didn have buildcraft in my server mods folder even though I was runing it on the server earlier in the day. But after placing it back in the mods folder i was able to run the Additional pipes mod and the transformers mod. So weird but at least it wasn't a complicated error :)

• it is normals the textures flickering? in the screenshots of the main post they are also flickering..

i am talking about thoose next to the blue part when it is stopped..

i really hate that it is very annoying.. it is possible to fix?

Don't know what you're talking about.

Using the Adjustable Electric Engine.
    Under all conditions that I've tested, I can't get them to run on less than 12.5EU/t

Confirmed. This will be fixed in the next version!

Hey guys, i have an little trouble with this addon. Can someone help me?
    Log at attachment.

Yay, a real crashbug :D. Don't know what's causing it, I'll take a look. The weirdest part is that also says something about advanced solars. Can you tell me how you got this to crash? Did you connect an advanced solar directly to an engine?

• Yeah, i tried to connect engine directly, but it wasn't causing crash. This thing happens when i trying to reconnect on server, with client your addon works fine.
    P.S. Sorry for my bad english.

• Hello Snyke

IC2 has been out for 1.4.7 for quite a while now. I know it's only a dev version, but it already works a LOT better than the open beta of 1.112 does for 1.4.7. Could you please update Transformers for the new IC2 and the new BC3? Pretty much everyone are using both of those anyways. If you still aren't planning on updating, before the official IC2 release for 1.4.7, could you please reply stating that, so I can switch to another solution (like AtomicStrykers' Power Converters).

Thanks,
    ShamblerDK

• Hello Snyke

IC2 has been out for 1.4.7 for quite a while now. I know it's only a dev version, but it already works a LOT better than the open beta of 1.112 does for 1.4.7. Could you please update Transformers for the new IC2 and the new BC3? Pretty much everyone are using both of those anyways. If you still aren't planning on updating, before the official IC2 release for 1.4.7, could you please reply stating that, so I can switch to another solution (like AtomicStrykers' Power Converters).

Thanks,
    ShamblerDK

Update will be coming soon. This version is perfectly compatible afaik tho. Just not made for the particular versions of minecraft/ic2/buildcraft, but so little code was changed that it works.
    Bit of a delay due to exams & new stuff that needed testing. I want to get it out with as less bugs as possible :).

EDIT: I'm not sure - haven't tested if it works. Didn't see the new Beta release from IC.

• Update will be coming soon. This version is perfectly compatible afaik tho. Just not made for the particular versions of minecraft/ic2/buildcraft, but so little code was changed that it works.
    Bit of a delay due to exams & new stuff that needed testing. I want to get it out with as less bugs as possible :).

Update will be coming soon. This version is perfectly compatible afaik tho. Just not made for the particular versions of minecraft/ic2/buildcraft, but so little code was changed that it works.
    Bit of a delay due to exams & new stuff that needed testing. I want to get it out with as less bugs as possible .

Thanks for the response

I'll keep Transformers. I appearently derp'ed, as I thought I got some console spam from your mod. The spam was from the regular IC2 LV transformer... -.-

Regards,
    ShamblerDK