[suggestion] minecart PANTS!

• Name: minecart pants!

Description: The pinnacle of minecart technology that still has rails attached to it. The minecart pants are for those who seek high speed thrills without all the slow inventory juggling of conventional minecarts. To use them is simplicity its self. You wear the pants, you right click on a rail with your empty fist, you automatically lock to the rail and assume the "sitting in a minecart" position, and away you go!

May be powered (whether by batpack or traditional coal I cant decide) allowing you to propel yourself at minecart speed under your own power and control.scrapped to similar to rejected idea and qsuit legs the rest of the idea is still being suggested

recipe: ???

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• 2 things

Self Controlled EU Powered Minecart.
    Use Quantum Leggings.

"A modern tank can speed at 60 mph while shooting a target with pinpoint accuracy from 5 miles away." Civ-5

• Only +1 if:

You get torn in half if you take a turn going too fast.

...What? There's no pineapples here.

GENERATION Pineapple: The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

• QLeggins are impossibru to use, if the Server/Internet/Minecraft lags too much.

First of all love the impossibru (I know its a typo just not one you see alot though :P )
    2nd It looks like you didnt see the top of my list. This would count as a controlled EU powered minecart.
    Wont happen.

"A modern tank can speed at 60 mph while shooting a target with pinpoint accuracy from 5 miles away." Civ-5

• Official Post

First of all love the impossibru (I know its a typo just not one you see alot though :P )
    2nd It looks like you didnt see the top of my list. This would count as a controlled EU powered minecart.
    Wont happen.

IMPOSSIBRU IS NOT A TYPO!!!
    Its a word describing an Asian, who know that he fails at a Mathtest.

• 2 things

Self Controlled EU Powered Minecart.
    Use Quantum Leggings.

VERY good point * scratch*scratch**scratch**mark**mark**scratch* FIXED the minecart pants are now just a super convenient standard minecart you can wear as pants that scream HAYO! your running speed before right clicking will factor into your speed when you switch to minecart mode. and when you do switch modes it should totally make the transformers noise :D

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.

• Nice

Maybe it could use a small friction motor (extends the time that the minecart stays at the same speed) so that you dont have to hop off every 5 seconds.

• Nice

Maybe it could use a small friction motor (extends the time that the minecart stays at the same speed) so that you dont have to hop off every 5 seconds.

minecarts are capped at a top speed of 8m/s i think but they store momentum and sprinting is technically faster so i don't think a friction motor is necessary especially with modern rail way crafting practices

• minecarts are capped at a top speed of 8m/s i think but they store momentum and sprinting is technically faster so i don't think a friction motor is necessary especially with modern rail way crafting practices

Strangly worded post is strange...
    You could sprint for a bit and then jump on the rail. The number of blocks sprinted = the amount of momentum.

• what i mean is the vanilla carts are hard coded with a max speed of 8m/s and anything that could make them go faster is stored as momentum in our case this is the players sprint speed. meaning we don't need any special tricks

• Oh...good point...

Also I realized that if you have rails anyway you would probrobly have already made powered rails.

• there is a "move this post to the recycle bin" check box near the top of the edit page