[suggestion] Radiator/Heater

• So, the idea is add to the game radiator, or something like that. the use of it would be in taiga/snow biomes. it would melt ice and snow around it in a good distance. i would like to play in taiga biomes but i cant, and just because of snow. so you would set up crap loads of this stuff where you want, and ice, and snow would melt around it but in a good distance, not like silly torch. So thats pretty much it.

• I Hate Snow
    +1
    Nuff said

"A modern tank can speed at 60 mph while shooting a target with pinpoint accuracy from 5 miles away." Civ-5

• just use a torch.

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• just use a torch.

really? you are talking to people who use a damn electric furnace to upgrade (let alone all the other awesome stuff of this mod)

obviously it would use EUs and have a larger radius of snow melt than a torch. we ain't looking for a solution here, we want upgrades! XD

Hell, prove me wrong, Happy to be so 99% of the time, then I can learn stuff :)

• reality check boys and girls its called a SNOW biome for a reason. easily melt the snow and what do you have? a forest, hill, or plane. you still want a snow free upgrade? use base-in-a-box when it gets implemented to easily move your base into a desert. or when bimoe changing terraformers get less buggy use one of those, but not these sissy heaters we are high tech industrialists we can do better than that.

personally i want a techy way to make it snow more often so i can get some eu cheap SUC's for my reactor (but weather machines have been denied so i won't press the issue)

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"