[suggestion] machine controller and incubation

• Name: machine controller module(mcm for short)

Description: machine controller module is a machine upgrade like transformers or overclockers. what it does is it gives the player greater control over the machines temperature and mechanical functions and there fore giving the player access to extra and alternate machine recipes the primary example is incubating chicken eggs.

[electro-furnace with mcm]+[egg]+[1eu/t for 60 sec]=[a 50/50 chance of getting either a baby chicken MinecraftChicken or a soft boiled egg good for 2 drumsticks on the food bar]

so there that's the primary idea to add an egg incubator without adding an extra dedicated machine for it. here are some totally optional extra uses for the machine controller module that i also thought of. they fall in to 2 categories "stuff already used for other stuff" and "stuff that the machines would be to dumb to pull off other wise"

1.polyester:[extractor w/ mcm]+[sticky resin]=[4 string]
    2.quick refined iron:[electro-furnace w/ mcm]+[iron dust]+[overclock like behavior]=[refined iron]
    3.ice cream:[macerator w/ mcm]+[milk]=[ice cream (4 drumsticks?)]
    4.cobble free fertilizer:[compressor w/mcm]+[plantclump]=[fertilizer]
    5. more stew for all!:[compressor w/ mcm]+[any mushroom]=[bowl of mushroom stew(the bowl is made out of compressed mushroom fibers)]

p.s. for those who are to lazy to take the module out a redstone signal to the machine will disable it

recipe: not sure but should include an overclocker module

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• First off a chicken is not a item...

2nd I dont see much point to this. Maybe make a addon?

"A modern tank can speed at 60 mph while shooting a target with pinpoint accuracy from 5 miles away." Civ-5

• it spawns a baby chicken as if it was a monster spawn i thought that went with out saying. also its to help start chicken farms cause baby chicken birth mortality rate is insane through conventional means (smashing eggs till you find a live one)

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.

• doesn't work with the 50% success mechanic it will either spawn a baby chick or output a edible soft-boiled egg
    100% success may be seen as OP

• Reminds me of considering adding hard boiled eggs, but then the BTW fanbase will yell at us, just like what happened with RP2's Igniter.

here is what i would say to them(the crying btw users) back either
    a. copying is not theft so quit crying a grow a pair
    b. better than wolves what is that? is that some new forge mod? no? what do you mean it is intentionally incompatible? then why should i care?*ban hammer*

• Theft = Object is away after stealing
    Piracy = Object is still there after stealing

And why it's called Piracy? It's named after the greatest Job of the World, even more motivation to copy things.

offtopic: I got the RP-Frames RUNNING!!!

first i think the chicken spawner functionality will make it different enough that we won't get much flack (and we can change soft boiled the scrambled just to be safe)

and now

Wesley Crusher set course for "totally off-topic" and engage at maximum warp!
    huh? frames? how? are they the death-rolling bases makers we always wanted?

• here a few more for the mcm equipped machine recipies
    6. quick microwave snack: [electro-furnace w/mcm]+[1 piece of meat (not a stack)]=[bacon in 3 seconds flat] or just faster than normal with no noticeable extra energy drain
    7. marshmallows!: [macerator w/mcm]+[sugar]=[marshmallow(1 drumstick)] also throw the marshmallow in the furnace for a toasted marshmallow(2 drumsticks)
    8. cotton candy: [macerator w/mcm]+[sugar]=[cotton candy(1 drumstick)] this is if marshmallows are to much of a stretch
    9. fill pastries and or donuts: [canning machine w/mcm]+[any not-bread food (top slot)]+[bread (bottom slot)]= depending on what you put in you could get things like a [fruit filled danish],[chocolate cream filled donut],[Asian pork bun]