Mining drill animation

• I was wondering if the mining drills had animations. It's pretty weird that you're hitting the block with the drill. So my idea is that if you right click with the drill it starts drilling, and the block breaks as it should.

• so basicly you suggest the mining dril should have an "spinning" animation?

im not sure, it would create lag for those with not to super powerfull pc's

not sure it is an good idea ;)

right, time to get serious...
    i wil be offline for weeks and possibly months at an time. if you have anything to add to an post i made, and would like me to know. you are welcome to pm me, and i wil reply as soon as i am able to do so.

• I say all that needs to happen is that the drill is aimed straight forward and we stop whacking stone with drills.

"A modern tank can speed at 60 mph while shooting a target with pinpoint accuracy from 5 miles away." Civ-5

• Official Post

im not sure, it would create lag for those with not to super powerfull pc's

NOPE thats false, GUI-Effects are not bad to FPS, only Sounds, which can be deleted if they are not from Vanilla-MC.

I was wondering, why the Drill has no Sound, but the Chainsaw does. +1 even if its only a minor problem.

• Oh I forgot about the chainsaw. And yes it's not a big idea, just some little things which make the game more realistic.

THIS
    IS
    MINECRAFT!

"A modern tank can speed at 60 mph while shooting a target with pinpoint accuracy from 5 miles away." Civ-5