[Feedback] To IC2 team

• I was reading the OP and thinking, "this is some nice and well reasoned feedback." Then I got to this line:

It's time for the IC2 team behave like professionals, not like little nerds behind a computer.

You really felt the need to take such a good post in that direction? REALLY?!? sigh.

You made good points and then mucked it all up.

• You know, Alblaka and the rest can either take the time to notify us of every problem that crops up in developing/testing IC2... or they can spend that time fixing those problems. I know what my preference is.

• Official Post

first kudos to you for waiting patiently. now i will try to politely disagree with you on some other stuff you said. I find it funny that you are calling someone who refers to them selves as a "certified asshole" an ass as if this is news to them and that these insults will get them to back down and act in a way that is more agreeable to you. personally i think fenixr is part of the solution not the problem. simply put the more the community polices its self the less time the devs have to spend moderating. also fenixr helps weed out the immature and emotionally unstable who would not do well in a self policing type environment. simply put again if you can survive what fenixr dishes out with out emotional trauma you may just be mature enough to last if not you won't last the month.

I couldn't but chuckle hard at this post :3 And i'm not sure whether that's because its random nonsese or the actual truth.

The vast majority of donations that Alba ever received was from the Goons to buy his silence for their inclusion of IC^2 into the Tekkit pack. NEVER has Alba received donations simply off the fact that his mod was 'that great'. (Or if it has, it hasn't been in the frequent basis that you claim will occur later)...

So unless you 'put your money where your mouth is' I doubt the Dev. team will hasten any updates just because you 'demand' them to do so...

Pff, conspiracy theorists :O
    I've got a fair share of donations before Tekkit, as well. Keep in mind, IC1 itself got quite a good number of bucks, too.
    Of course, since IC²'s in Tekkit, there WAS an increase in donation-frequency, no arguments against that. But I wouldn't interpret that as "NEVER has Alba received donations simply off the fact that his mod was 'that great'"

You know, Alblaka and the rest can either take the time to notify us of every problem that crops up in developing/testing IC2... or they can spend that time fixing those problems. I know what my preference is.

Me too, me too.
    As well, the problem was of a more complex psychological regard, which definitely did not belong onto the public internet (and less of an technical issue).

• While I don't agree with the OP of this thread, I do hope he chooses to stick around. People who can post an opinion in a respectful and intelligent manner are a rarity on the internet, and are typically worth having around in my opinion.

• Well, since I suppose this thread should go back to the thread title, and we should go back to giving feedback....

From now on, say things you like or dislike about the mod, don't be an ass, don't be a whiny little bitch, don't reply to anyone else's post unless you share their feelings.

To get the ball rolling, what I like is that Alblaka and team are taking their time to dedicate to squashing bugs and updating the mod. (I also love the Nuke... ;) )

• The only thing i dislike about IC² is that it comes as a .jar, md5 hashing that on my Linux box seems impossible(Prolly me being stupid) at least to me :S
    Anything else is great! Can say the same about RP², Buildcraft and Forestry. Best thing is, i don't need to use english to talk to Alblaka :D

Intel i7 990X @ 4,60 GHZ, Asus Rampage III Black Edition, 24GB Corsair Dominator GT DDR3,
    2x Zotac Nvidia Geforce 580AMP 1,5gb, OCZ Revodrive 3 X2 240GB 1GBps,
    1TB Western Digital Cavier Black, 2x Hitachi HDS723030BLE640 3TB, 3x BenQ XL2410T LCD-Monitors

Hosting Minecraft Servers on an Octo Core 32GB Ram Server: http://two66.com/
    Free Space available! If you need a Server let me know!