Fishing Machine :)

• Won't be too hard to code, at least, i think so X(

The fishing machine will use energy, and must be placed above water. It will automatically be shot out of the top of the fishing machines cube. Because i am currently playing IC using tekkit (the other mods finish it) it would be a great addition;
    Think about this circuit:

A nuclear reactor, generating TONS of energy, which is transported to a big field with 20 fishing machines. they will use a pretty big amount of energy, but the reactor should do ;D Now the transport pipes of Build Craft will transport the raw fish to the electrical furnaces. Which will cook them using some of the energy of the reactor ;) Now they will be transported to a chest, infinite cooked fish :)

What d'ya think?

• meh.

I mean, it just seems kinda unnecessary. But at the same time, another side of me isn't sure there is another way to automate food production? unless you use a mod such as redpower to run watermelon farms of wheat farms.

so really, I'm kinda on the fence on this one

• fishing pole that auto reels in the fish instead of relying on your reflexes anyone?

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• that is perfect, since i always miss fish on SMP due lag

i didn't think about the lag now we really need a motorized fishing rod

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.

• I think there is the electric fishing rod Addon. Should check it out ;) .

@Topic I'd love the idea of spending Eus for fish, even if it's really slowly caught.

• I think there is the electric fishing rod Addon. Should check it out ;) .

@Topic I'd love the idea of spending Eus for fish, even if it's really slowly caught.

that addon is a tesla coil taped to a magnetizer its unrealistic to the point of almost being OP(its basicly point the magic wand at the water and spawn a bunch of raw fish item entities). what im talking about with motorized rod is a simple fishing rod with all the line throwing (useful for more than fish) and when actually being used to catch fish will be used just like the vanilla rod but it will automatically real them in when the bobber bobs