Support: Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: ic2.api.CropCard.registerBaseSeed(Laan;IIIII)Z

• Hellow,

I'm having a crash, on startup, (not a ID conflit, since I have TC2 installed, (I changed there block IDs, I diden't found the option to change the block IDs on IC2))

this is the crashlog I have

it crashes on the seed loading or something like that : Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: ic2.api.CropCard.registerBaseSeed(Laan;IIIII)Z

any sollutions?

Grtz Thyvo

• Official Post

This issue is plainly related to which API of IC is loaded last. If mods use the IC² API, they usually contain the API itself, causing them to override each other.
    If the last overriding API (last mod loaded with API included) isn't the most updated one, IC² causes a crash because of being forced to work on the outdated API.

I think one could release a fix-mod, which is labelled mod_ZZZ* and solely consists of the Ic2 api and an empty mod-class file.

• This issue is plainly related to which API of IC is loaded last. If mods use the IC² API, they usually contain the API itself, causing them to override each other.
    If the last overriding API (last mod loaded with API included) isn't the most updated one, IC² causes a crash because of being forced to work on the outdated API.

I think one could release a fix-mod, which is labelled mod_ZZZ* and solely consists of the Ic2 api and an empty mod-class file.

While I'm not certain about this it seems the API loaded first is the one that overrides everything else, not last. Or should I say prefixing my IC2 file with [0] when everything else started at a minimum of [1] allowed it to work, and if I used [4] to put it at the "end" it had this error. All the same, something like that could be useful.

• I get the exact same thing and I tried what somebody else said like "Delete the ic2 folder" in some other folder and that didn't work. Maybe I'm deleting the wrong thing but I've been trying for a while now and it's getting kind of frustrating... any help would be great!