- Remote Thermal Monitor implements ISidedInventory. Top - location card slot, bottom - energy sources, sides - all slots
- Remote Thermal Monitor can be rotated around an axis with a wrench (sneak+right click)
- Information Panel implements ISidedInventory. Top - location card slot, bottom - upgrade slot, sides - both slots
- Information Panel: time format fixed (two digits for minutes and seconds)
- Information Panels and screens can be rotated around an axis with a wrench (sneak+right click on info panel or any block of the screen)
- Time Card added. Can be used as data source for Information Panel to use Information Panel or screen as clock. Shapeless recipe: circuit + clock
- Energy Sensor Kit and Energy Sensor Location Card added. Designed to monitor your energy storages (supports BatBox, MFE, MFSU). You can get back 2 circuits from an Energy Sensor Location Card if you don't need it any more
- fixed recipes of Remote Thermal Monitor and Range Upgrade. You can use any row/column instead of sticking to central one.
- remoteThermalMonitorEnergyConsumption (eu/t) config parameter added. Default value is 1. You can increase it if you think that Remote Thermal Monitor is overpowered.
- infoPanelRefreshPeriod (ticks) config parameter added. Delay between Information Panel refreshes. Default value is 20.
- heat level step reduced from 500 to 100 for Thermal Monitor and Remote Thermal Monitor. Minimal heat level starts from 0 instead of 500.
- Energy Array Location Cards added. Designed to monitor multiple energy storages on one screen. Up to 6 Energy Sensor Location Cards can be joined into array. Shapeless recipe: 2 to 6 Energy Sensor Location Cards, or Energy Array Location Card + one or more Energy Sensor Location Cards. You can get back 2 circuits per each Energy Sensor Location Card in array
- screen borders improved. Screen keeps outer borders dark and inner borders light
- renaming "Sensor Location Card" => "Reactor Sensor Location Card", "Reactor Information Panel" => "Industrial Information Panel"
- amount of network packets reduced for Remote Thermal Monitor (energy value sync moved to updateProgress)
- hopefully fixed On/Off words brightness on Information Panel
- screen building algorithm changed
- mod loading priorities added to prevent probable bug with loading before IC2
- mcmod.info file added
Thanks to Kane Hart for help with testing.