[Addon v1.118+] [SSP/SMP] Nuclear Control v.1.6.2b/e

• v.1.1.10 released.

What's new:
    - Remote Thermal Monitor implements ISidedInventory. Top - location card slot, bottom - energy sources, sides - all slots
    - Remote Thermal Monitor can be rotated around an axis with a wrench (sneak+right click)
    - Information Panel implements ISidedInventory. Top - location card slot, bottom - upgrade slot, sides - both slots
    - Information Panel: time format fixed (two digits for minutes and seconds)
    - Information Panels and screens can be rotated around an axis with a wrench (sneak+right click on info panel or any block of the screen)
    - Time Card added. Can be used as data source for Information Panel to use Information Panel or screen as clock. Shapeless recipe: circuit + clock
    - Energy Sensor Kit and Energy Sensor Location Card added. Designed to monitor your energy storages (supports BatBox, MFE, MFSU). You can get back 2 circuits from an Energy Sensor Location Card if you don't need it any more
    - fixed recipes of Remote Thermal Monitor and Range Upgrade. You can use any row/column instead of sticking to central one.
    - remoteThermalMonitorEnergyConsumption (eu/t) config parameter added. Default value is 1. You can increase it if you think that Remote Thermal Monitor is overpowered.
    - infoPanelRefreshPeriod (ticks) config parameter added. Delay between Information Panel refreshes. Default value is 20.
    - heat level step reduced from 500 to 100 for Thermal Monitor and Remote Thermal Monitor. Minimal heat level starts from 0 instead of 500.
    - Energy Array Location Cards added. Designed to monitor multiple energy storages on one screen. Up to 6 Energy Sensor Location Cards can be joined into array. Shapeless recipe: 2 to 6 Energy Sensor Location Cards, or Energy Array Location Card + one or more Energy Sensor Location Cards. You can get back 2 circuits per each Energy Sensor Location Card in array

- screen borders improved. Screen keeps outer borders dark and inner borders light
    - renaming "Sensor Location Card" => "Reactor Sensor Location Card", "Reactor Information Panel" => "Industrial Information Panel"
    - amount of network packets reduced for Remote Thermal Monitor (energy value sync moved to updateProgress)
    - hopefully fixed On/Off words brightness on Information Panel

internal changes:
    - screen building algorithm changed
    - mod loading priorities added to prevent probable bug with loading before IC2
    - mcmod.info file added

Thanks to Kane Hart for help with testing.

• Thanks a ton for making this wonderful mod.

Can't wait till mushroomhostage ports this to bukkit :)

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Awesome update and i'm really happy that you included the energy storage readout!

But i got a little problem right now. Installed the update, crafted the Energy Sensor Kit and it's invisible. No texture for it.
    Tested in SSP and SMP.

Nevermind, i'm using the Sphax Texture Pack, updated it for the new release now by myself and fixed the invisible error :P

• Yep, sorry, already fixed it 10 seconds after posting here. Should have activated my brain a little bit earlier :P

Edit (to avoid doublepost):

Got another problem / bug with the Thermal Monitor. You changed the steps from 500 to 100 but it's not working correct for me overall.
    The steps from 0 to 1000 are:

0 - 100 - 200 - 400 - 500 - 700 - 800 - 1000 - and so on.

Missing some numbers and that continues after 1000.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Legamir ().

• Have you tried using the arrow buttons that are on the side of the slider?

• Got another problem / bug with the Thermal Monitor. You changed the steps from 500 to 100 but it's not working correct for me overall.

Thx for pointing me on the arrows, my used skins (Sphax BD Craft http://bdcraft.net/forum/128x6…-nuclear-control-v112-v01) don't have the arrows ;)
    I clicked blind on the arrow position and it works perfect with the 100 steps.
    Just the slider is bugged :)

Btw. the MFSU readout is absolute awesome!!! Just build 7 monitors into my castle wall to observe my 35 mfsu :D

• Thx for pointing me on the arrows, my used skins (Sphax BD Craft http://bdcraft.net/forum/128x6…-nuclear-control-v112-v01) don't have the arrows ;)
    I clicked blind on the arrow position and it works perfect with the 100 steps.
    Just the slider is bugged :)

Btw. the MFSU readout is absolute awesome!!! Just build 7 monitors into my castle wall to observe my 35 mfsu :D

You know if you have issues with the Sphax textures can you post in the Sphax forum thread so I can actually fix it? Useless complaining about it here because I don't always read all the posts here.

• Error report: IC2: 1.97 -- NC:v.1.1.10 SSP

Shift clicking on the Industrial Information Panel and the Extender will crash the client and give this error:

http://pastebin.com/HS3JD4uE

This is repeatable, and further testing seems that it only happens when you have an empty hand.

~spocane

• Thank you for detailed report.
    Try hotfixed version 1.1.10b (noting new, just a crash fix)

• Nice catch!

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• befor restart 1

after restart 2

whats my problem?

I don't save screen layout. So if screen can be build in different ways, it depends which info panel was placed/loaded first.
    In your case try something like
    S I
    E I
    E E
    S - stone, I - info panel, E- extender. So it will have only one way to build screen.
    I'll think about it, but don't really know what is the best way to resolve this type of issues.

• Many Thanks
    Works Perfect

is industral alarm and Howler not Work with a redstone torch