[Addon v1.118+] [SSP/SMP] Nuclear Control v.1.6.2b/e

• Official Post

Shedar i have a Mathbug with too large Energystorages. But see yourself.

Negative Values for the Percentage are not really good. But the rest works perfectly.

I saw this bug with energy arrays, will be fixed in single storage calculations too =)
    Glad to hear, that it works well with non IC2 native energy storages.

• Crash log required

There you go. :)

• Official Post

There is one tiny thing about your Addon i dont like. Its the Rotationcode. It works as unintuitively as the new Snapshot-Wood-Placement-Test. I suggest to fix that by using something similar to the following Code:

@Override
    public void onBlockPlacedBy(World aWorld, int aX, int aY, int aZ, EntityLiving aPlayer) {
    GT_TileEntityMetaID_Machine var6 = (GT_TileEntityMetaID_Machine)aWorld.getBlockTileEntity(aX, aY, aZ);
    if (aPlayer == null) {
    var6.setFacing((short)1);
    } else {
    int var7 = MathHelper.floor_double((double)(aPlayer.rotationYaw * 4.0F / 360.0F) + 0.5D) & 3;
    int var8 = Math.round(aPlayer.rotationPitch);
    if (var8 >= 65) {
    var6.setFacing((short)1);
    } else if (var8 <= -65) {
    var6.setFacing((short)0);
    } else {
    switch (var7) {
    case 0: var6.setFacing((short)2); break;
    case 1: var6.setFacing((short)5); break;
    case 2: var6.setFacing((short)3); break;
    case 3: var6.setFacing((short)4); break;
    }
    }
    }
    }

• Official Post

Will be changed for full blocks (info panels/extenders and remote thermal monitor). Alarms and thermal monitors should be placed on solid block.

• I found this golden nugget when doing such a random thing as placing a block of cobble in a lava lake way off from my base:

• Official Post

I found this golden nugget when doing such a random thing as placing a block of cobble in a lava lake way off from my base:

Wow! It's weird, I'll look into this. Thank you for report.

• Wow! It's weird, I'll look into this. Thank you for report.

Just noticed Greg made a comment about rotations just above here. I'm using the latest release of his mod, and I'm not sure if he introduced something that affects this.
    Altough none of his blocks are active currently.

• Official Post

Just noticed Greg made a comment about rotations just above here. I'm using the latest release of his mod, and I'm not sure if he introduced something that affects this.
    Altough none of his blocks are active currently.

Greg's suggestion not yet implemented. Is any Info Panels in a rage aprox 64 blocks from the crash place?

• So last night I made a counter block in my LP Game and I was like man this will help me monitor how much EU/T coming through and still not thinking at this time I built it and then said damn DERP. But then I thought hmm Might be a good added feature to the counter block if its not to taxing on calculation :)

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Official Post

So last night I made a counter block in my LP Game and I was like man this will help me monitor how much EU/T coming through and still not thinking at this time I built it and then said damn DERP. But then I thought hmm Might be a good added feature to the counter block if its not to taxing on calculation :)

You want Eu/t counter instead of total Eu? =)

• You want Eu/t counter instead of total Eu? =)

I think both would be used in their own ways. Not sure if it can actually be all in one sort like a 2nd reading that you can turn on and off. I think a lot people like being able to see a total number in a way hehe.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Greg's suggestion not yet implemented. Is any Info Panels in a rage aprox 64 blocks from the crash plac

I'd say it's between 50-80 blocks away. So an unload issue ? My friend just had the same crash as he was walking back towards the base.