[Addon v1.118+] [SSP/SMP] Nuclear Control v.1.6.2b/e

• Official Post

I'd say it's between 50-80 blocks away. So an unload issue ? My friend just had the same crash as he was walking back towards the base.

I guess so, when Information Panel is already unloaded, but Infromation Panel Extender of the same screen still don't know about it. I should double check my methods of screen rebuilding.

• Official Post

v.1.3.2 released
    - Average Counter (Eu/t counter) added
    - The End Info Panel updating SMP bug fixed
    - Negative percentage value bug fixed for Energy Card & Energy Array Card
    - Label for Time card added
    - Redstone behaviour settings for Thermal Monitors
    - NullPointer crash on unload fixed for cross-chunk screens
    - stat reporting fixed (request grouping, no uid in config)
    - smarter facing when placing for remote thermal monitor and info panels
    - SMP Info Panel title updating bug fixed

v.1.3.1 usage statistic report - http://i.imgur.com/yW6Sz.png (hit is client start with Nuclear Control installed)

• Documentation says, that first plus sign is allowed. Probably it was changed in java 7. Try redownload updated version. I can't test it with java 6, but hope it would work with older java versions too.

thank shedar finally able to use Remote thermal monitor as it should be :thumbup: work fine with mi old java 8)

• Official Post

Amazing mod!!! I am just working on my nuclear powerplant komplex and will definitely use this for control room. I want to ask is there any way to change "Information Panel " background color?
    anyway thx again!!! :Uranium Ingot: :Uranium Ingot: :Uranium Ingot:

You can't change color in the current version, but I like your idea, so I'll probably add this feature in the future.

You can't change color in the current version, but I like your idea, so I'll probably add this feature in the future.

Wow thx :) i have big plans for control screen which will show all kind of stuff about whole komplex and many reactors too. (i was planing to do it with RP lamps now i have even better solution)

• No, it doesn't require redpower.
    Please post screenshots of your setup.

Ok, looks like I had things backwards. I watched direwolf20's tutorial to see how to setup reactors, and it looks like it has changed from the redstone signal turning the reactor off, to it needing a redstone signal to turn the reactor on. So the explosion was me setting it up wrong.

Now I have run into another problem. I have the thermal monitor attached to the top reactor chamber, set to emit a redstone signal when below 500 heat, but it won't turn the reactor on.

I had to setup a remote monitor, and pipe in the redstone from that in order for it to controll the reactor.

Am I not using these right, or was it not supposed to work the way I am trying to get it to.

(first time using industrialcraft, let alone this addon.)

• Official Post

I have the thermal monitor attached to the top reactor chamber, set to emit a redstone signal when below 500 heat, but it won't turn the reactor on.

Thermal monitor doesn't send redstone signal to reactor and reactor chambers. It's intended behaviour. Otherwise it would be impossible to use it for other purpose except turning reactor on/off.

• Hello, please help.
    Crash when installing this addon
    tried Minecraft Forge Forge 4.1.1.251 - 4.1.4.273 - 4.1.4.298 - 4.1.4.301
    does not help
    text =

p.s. I apologize for my English by Google translator

• Official Post

Check PM, I need more details.

• I have not had much time to play with Nuclear Control but I noticed my counter is derping up hehe. It was about 2.6bil I think last time I saw the counter box but this what it showed on the screen:

Also I doubt this will happen but I would DIE and I mean DIE if I could use some these on GregTech machines mainly his Adjustable Energy Storage Device I think it is called. The 1 bil EU storage :)

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Official Post

1. v.1.3.2?
    2. Is number in counter's GUI also negative?

• 1. v.1.3.2?
    2. Is number in counter's GUI also negative?

1. Confirmed Found a candidate zip or jar file IC2NuclearControl-1.3.2.zip
    2. No only the display in the picture above.

Also I had edit my message about GregTech Any possible future for that :P

• Thank you for report, will be fixed in the next version.

I'm not sure what you mean.

Ahh Nothing big his mod is pretty amazing and adds a lot of new power making / power storage devices. It would be pretty neat if there was a way for him to simply hook into Nuclear Control or for you to hook into his if that is something you would need. I think hes open to anything that would not cause problems =)

Anyways night and thanks again!

PS MFFS Would be another one to consider and has really cool machines :P Its also open source and ThunderDark accepts pulls or whatever its called on GitHub hehe :P Just ideas :)