[Addon v1.118+] [SSP/SMP] Nuclear Control v.1.6.2b/e

• v.1.3.2 released
    - Average Counter (Eu/t counter) added
    - The End Info Panel updating SMP bug fixed
    - Negative percentage value bug fixed for Energy Card & Energy Array Card
    - Label for Time card added
    - Redstone behaviour settings for Thermal Monitors
    - NullPointer crash on unload fixed for cross-chunk screens
    - stat reporting fixed (request grouping, no uid in config)
    - smarter facing when placing for remote thermal monitor and info panels
    - SMP Info Panel title updating bug fixed

v.1.3.1 usage statistic report - http://i.imgur.com/yW6Sz.png (hit is client start with Nuclear Control installed)

• Documentation says, that first plus sign is allowed. Probably it was changed in java 7. Try redownload updated version. I can't test it with java 6, but hope it would work with older java versions too.

thank shedar finally able to use Remote thermal monitor as it should be :thumbsup: work fine with mi old java 8)

• Hotfixed Average Counter precision. OP attachment updated.

Thanks, I will try it tonight on my nightly reboot hehe.

Ohh Server crashed over night I guess I can do it now muhaha.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Amazing mod!!! I am just working on my nuclear powerplant komplex and will definitely use this for control room. I want to ask is there any way to change "Information Panel " background color?
    anyway thx again!!! :Uranium Ingot: :Uranium Ingot: :Uranium Ingot:

You can't change color in the current version, but I like your idea, so I'll probably add this feature in the future.

You can't change color in the current version, but I like your idea, so I'll probably add this feature in the future.

Wow thx :) i have big plans for control screen which will show all kind of stuff about whole komplex and many reactors too. (i was planing to do it with RP lamps now i have even better solution)

• No, it doesn't require redpower.
    Please post screenshots of your setup.

Ok, looks like I had things backwards. I watched direwolf20's tutorial to see how to setup reactors, and it looks like it has changed from the redstone signal turning the reactor off, to it needing a redstone signal to turn the reactor on. So the explosion was me setting it up wrong.

Now I have run into another problem. I have the thermal monitor attached to the top reactor chamber, set to emit a redstone signal when below 500 heat, but it won't turn the reactor on.

I had to setup a remote monitor, and pipe in the redstone from that in order for it to controll the reactor.

Am I not using these right, or was it not supposed to work the way I am trying to get it to.

(first time using industrialcraft, let alone this addon.)

• Hello, please help.
    Crash when installing this addon
    tried Minecraft Forge Forge 4.1.1.251 - 4.1.4.273 - 4.1.4.298 - 4.1.4.301
    does not help
    text =

p.s. I apologize for my English by Google translator

• Check PM, I need more details.

• I have not had much time to play with Nuclear Control but I noticed my counter is derping up hehe. It was about 2.6bil I think last time I saw the counter box but this what it showed on the screen:

Also I doubt this will happen but I would DIE and I mean DIE if I could use some these on GregTech machines mainly his Adjustable Energy Storage Device I think it is called. The 1 bil EU storage :)

• 1. v.1.3.2?
    2. Is number in counter's GUI also negative?

• 1. v.1.3.2?
    2. Is number in counter's GUI also negative?

1. Confirmed Found a candidate zip or jar file IC2NuclearControl-1.3.2.zip
    2. No only the display in the picture above.

Also I had edit my message about GregTech Any possible future for that :P

• Thank you for report, will be fixed in the next version.

I'm not sure what you mean.

Ahh Nothing big his mod is pretty amazing and adds a lot of new power making / power storage devices. It would be pretty neat if there was a way for him to simply hook into Nuclear Control or for you to hook into his if that is something you would need. I think hes open to anything that would not cause problems =)

Anyways night and thanks again!

PS MFFS Would be another one to consider and has really cool machines :P Its also open source and ThunderDark accepts pulls or whatever its called on GitHub hehe :P Just ideas :)