[Addon v1.118+] [SSP/SMP] Nuclear Control v.1.6.2b/e

• I've got a question about the Howler Alarm alarm sounds. Does the list of alarm sounds contain a sound that's kind of a medium-pitched "DURRR...DURRR...DURRR" as one of the options? That's become my favorite alarm sound hearing it from various sources. I just want to know if it's included from the start so I don't have to later start hunting for the sound file all over the internet, converting it to ogg, and then adding it to the folder.

• Hey!
    i'm getting a crash when a try to place a reactor sensor location card to an information panel.
    i've tried a couple times and my world get crashed.
    i'm running minecraft 1.4.5 with forge 6.4.1.435, buildcraft 3.2.2, industrial-craft 2 1.109.113, railcraft 6.10.0.0 and nuclear control 1.4.4b

here's the log:

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // Daisy, daisy...

Time: 21/12/12 11:39
    Description: Exception in server tick loop

java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError: Expected static method ic2.api.IC2Reactor.getEUOutput()I
    at shedar.mods.ic2.nuclearcontrol.ItemCardReactorSensorLocation.update(ItemCardReactorSensorLocation.java:56)
    at shedar.mods.ic2.nuclearcontrol.TileEntityInfoPanel.d(TileEntityInfoPanel.java:649)
    at sq.e(Slot.java:110)
    at sq.c(Slot.java:102)
    at rp.a(SourceFile:155)
    at iv.a(NetServerHandler.java:853)
    at dd.a(SourceFile:31)
    at cf.b(MemoryConnection.java:79)
    at iv.d(NetServerHandler.java:82)
    at iw.b(NetworkListenThread.java:55)
    at bdr.b(IntegratedServerListenThread.java:111)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.r(MinecraftServer.java:696)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.q(MinecraftServer.java:592)
    at bdo.q(IntegratedServer.java:110)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:499)
    at fy.run(SourceFile:856)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
    Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.4.5
    Operating System: Windows 7 (x86) version 6.1
    Java Version: 1.7.0_10, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 318721968 bytes (303 MB) / 665309184 bytes (634 MB) up to 1037959168 bytes (989 MB)
    JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xms512m -Xmx1024m
    AABB Pool Size: 667 (37352 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 617 (34552 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
    FML: MCP v7.23 FML v4.5.17.479 Minecraft Forge 6.4.1.435 14 mods loaded, 14 mods active
    mcp [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    FML [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    Forge [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    mod_TooManyItems [mod_TooManyItems] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    BuildCraft|Core [BuildCraft] (buildcraft-A-3.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    BuildCraft|Builders [BC Builders] (buildcraft-A-3.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    BuildCraft|Energy [BC Energy] (buildcraft-A-3.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    BuildCraft|Factory [BC Factory] (buildcraft-A-3.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    BuildCraft|Transport [BC Transport] (buildcraft-A-3.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    BuildCraft|Silicon [BC Silicon] (buildcraft-A-3.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    IC2 [IndustrialCraft 2] (industrialcraft-2_1.109.113-lf.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    IC2NuclearControl [Nuclear Control] (IC2NuclearControl-1.4.4b.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    Railcraft [Railcraft] (Railcraft_1.4.5b-6.10.0.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    WirelessRedstoneCore [Wireless Redstone] (WirelessRedstone.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    Vec3 Pool Size: 97 (5432 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 76 (4256 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Player Count: 1 / 8; [iq['caiovernaglia'/31, l='New World', x=-772,15, y=4,00, z=972,90]]
    Type: Integrated Server (map_client.txt)
    Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'forge,fml'

Thanks man!

• Official Post

v.1.4.5
    - IC2 1.112, MC 1.4.6 compatibility update
    - removed usage of deprecated IC2 API (not well-tested, let me know if something doesn't work as expected)
    - lang file encoding bug fixed
    - Closing of Info Panel GUI bug fixed
    - Card SMP syncing issue fixed

Lol at your Version Number. :D

Good that its updated, so I can test if my Stuff is still working.

• just wanted to say, i have used your mod since the howlers were introduced (i was amoung the people requesting custom sounds for them) Your mod is awsome, i love it. The speed at which you update should also be commended.

Thankyou for being an a+ modder!

• v.1.4.5
    - IC2 1.112, MC 1.4.6 compatibility update
    - removed usage of deprecated IC2 API (not well-tested, let me know if something doesn't work as expected)
    - lang file encoding bug fixed
    - Closing of Info Panel GUI bug fixed
    - Card SMP syncing issue fixed

Sweet thanks!

Lol at your Version Number. :D

Good that its updated, so I can test if my Stuff is still working.

LOL, This happens with a couple mods I noticed on the MCF as well. Kind of annoying and funny at the same time but I'm use to it but I could see newbies confused as hell hehe.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Hi there. Loving you're Addon so far and the Info-Displays are realy neat.

But i have a problem with the Panel Extender. I use a big panel with different Info-Panels (nearly no space between them) and its really hard to get the Extenders to the right Info-Panels,
    OR after reconnect/load they (extender) are connected to the wrong panels.
    Any ideas/ solution for that?

• Official Post

Hi there. Loving you're Addon so far and the Info-Displays are realy neat.

But i have a problem with the Panel Extender. I use a big panel with different Info-Panels (nearly no space between them) and its really hard to get the Extenders to the right Info-Panels,
    OR after reconnect/load they (extender) are connected to the wrong panels.
    Any ideas/ solution for that?

Screen-building will be changed in next versions (at least saving of layout will be added to prevent changing on relogin).
    Best you can do with current versions - use unambiguous layout.
    Example: you can use EPPEE instead of PEEEP
    P - panel, E - extender.

• Can't seem to find version 1.112 of IC2. Is it still in Beta?

NVM, finally found it. Thanks.

Game crash when I tryed to run the IC2 1.112 version. Going to see if I get a crash with the 1.111 Public Release.

• Can't seem to find version 1.112 of IC2. Is it still in Beta?

NVM, finally found it. Thanks.

Game crash when I tryed to run the IC2 1.112 version. Going to see if I get a crash with the 1.111 Public Release.

Guess you did not read and jumped ahead first off the 1.111 is for 1.4.5 not for 1.4.6 the new nuclear control 1.4.5 is for 1.4.6 what you are probably having a conflict is because you didn't remove IC2 API's from the other mods that are in your mods folder. Or using outdated mods because your in a rush to get things working.

• This is an amazing mod!

But there is a problem with the info panels. When using the text card and editing the text, using the letter E is impossible as that closes the edit mode.