Missing Medieval Mod Madly

• As the title suggests, I am missing MeC. It has been long time since it was discontinued but I still feel like I want to play it sometimes. Some of my favorite times spent minecrafting was on the Medieval Rage server leveling my useless trader skill. Does anyone else feel like this? Is there another mod like it that I could find? Thanks in advance.

I wonder how many cells I can put into my reactor before it ex... BOOOM!
    :Uranium Ingot: + MinecraftCreeper dust+ my friends base= fun

• Official Post

Currently there are 3 announced MeC2 projects. One of them actually got dropped again (i think evilyoda's one), didn't hear anythign from the second one in QUITE some time.
    3rd one is dropping me progress reports randomly, could probably turn out well.
    And then we got that MEV thingy (apparently Medieval PvP and thus probably a MeC Clone as well), though the author didn't contact me anywhen after my blogpost (here: http://www.industrial-craft.net/?p=368) either.

• I have to say one of my most fun times in minecraft was playing on a small mediaval craft server with some friends. Really wish it wasnt discontinued ;(

I5 2500K | 4GB Cosair Vengence | Radeon 6850 | Rosewill 600w PSU | GigaByte Z68MA | CM Elite 311 | Dell 19" 720p (upgrading soon!)| Hitachi 500 GB 7200 HDD | LG 24X |Windows 7 (Genuine!)
    Alblaka in a Lightning Rod suggestion thread...[/size]

• I would rather replace the RPG aspect with more PvP Arcade.
    The leveling system of MeC definitely didn't work out well.

I would LOVE a PvP rework of that mod! Once again one of my favorite times playing minecraft. If you are actually interested in redoing it you might just mention it on one of you blog posts to see what people think of it.

I wonder how many cells I can put into my reactor before it ex... BOOOM!
    :Uranium Ingot: + MinecraftCreeper dust+ my friends base= fun