[Suggestion] Wetsuit

• At first, if you find this suggestion ridiculous or simply humoristic, it's not the mine but one from someone I know who don't to go on this forum.

He sais me: "we really need a Wetsuit because swimming is very boring, especially when water fight against you" (of course, he meant when there are streams)
    So, why not add some special pieces of armor like Submersion Helmet, Flipper, oxygen bottle or others wich could help you in order to mine under water (ok, it's rare to need it ^^), to have a better vision or a higher speed while swimming.

I know that's maybe a lot of code for a very few things, but I want some advice.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Okay, but I think it could be even better if this suit allow you to move faster, see better and mine faster underwater, not only allowing you to breathe under water (like the QSuit)

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• underwater movement may be hard coded into minecarft i don't know if you can change that code wise with out editing the base files

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• as far as i remember, alblaka was planning a rubber suit that would double as a hazmat suit (No enviromental damage from lava or electric shocks) and the helmet would double as a cheaper qsuit helmet that would allow you to breathe under water (But i think it needed oxigen cells)

No idea if he's working on it or if he simply forgot.

• I think, that swimsuit is something vital for the game, but it is much more about gregtech, not IC2, cause there is nothing much of importance in ocean biomes in IC2, instead of GT (Sapphires, so on....)
    But idea is great... if there is MO creatures mod, even pneumatic harpoon launcher could be implemented)))))

Second law of thermodynamics!

• A spambot revived it and you DO THE SAME ??
    Really, it's half implemented now, considering Hazmat Suit + O2 cells allow to breath underwater ... you have no clear vision or normal mining underwater though, but potions and enchants can improve that point.

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• A spambot revived it and you DO THE SAME ??
    Really, it's half implemented now, considering Hazmat Suit + O2 cells allow to breath underwater ... you have no clear vision or normal mining underwater though, but potions and enchants can improve that point.

Sorry, i didnt get it from the first time, that it is your... OLD POST)))) Right now i am somewhere under the table, lol..... )))))))))))))

Second law of thermodynamics!

• Yeah we know. But this suggestion was made before enchants even existed if I remember good ^^. (not sure though).
    Guess what I mentionned 2 posts above you ...

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!