[Support] - Logistics Pipes Trouble

• Hey, guys.

I realize this probably would be better suited to the Buildcraft Forums, but I'm a bit lazy, and as it deals with IC2, it's still relevant.

I've been setting up a massive crafting system for the past couple days, now, but I find myself stuck on one issue - the system can't craft any overclockers.

I know I need to use a satellite pipe to provide the 3 cooling cells needed for an overclocker, but every time I ask the system to craft, they just sit in the chest. I've tried literally EVERYTHING I can think of to get the system to pull the cells from the chest - provider pipes, supplier pipes, removing the cooling cells from the automatic crafting table assigned to make the overclockers, positioning the chest right next to the table in question, using all three slots of the "satellite" section on the crafting pipe or just one with 3 cells - nothing seems to work!

The crazy thing is, I didn't have this issue back in 1.2.3 - I was able to churn out overclockers without any trouble. What is it that I'm doing wrong?

• The chest with the sattelite pipe has to be right next to the craftingtable wich is crafting the overclockers. attach it to the side (left/right) is the best way i did it in my last map and dont Forget to set wich items will be provided from the sattelite pipe (Crafting-Pipe settings)

TrinityCraft Server, Whitelist.

Ic2/BC3/Forestry Railcraft/Logistics Pipes/Nuclear Control and more!

• The chest with the sattelite pipe has to be right next to the craftingtable wich is crafting the overclockers. attach it to the side (left/right) is the best way i did it in my last map and dont Forget to set wich items will be provided from the sattelite pipe (Crafting-Pipe settings)

Tried that. It still dinnae work, whether with a default chest or EE's Alchemical Chest. I'm gonna give it another shot to see if it doesn't work, though the orientation of "left/right" is a bit ambiguous (It could mean "North/South" or "East/West," for all I know).

EDIT: It works now. My previous orientation was "in front" of the table, so to speak. Krapht (Logistics Pipes' creator) probably needs to be notified of that bug, if he doesn't know already.