Where did enchanting go?

• Actually, YOU need a better one. Because that statement was meant to be honest.
    Iridium tools with infinite usage, iron speed, enchantable.

YES!!! :D:D:D:D:D awesomeness: 9001, brick wall of sarcasm: 0

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• Wasn't enchantments removed because Electrical tools where infinite in the first place?

i would guess that iriduim would be made less magically conductive as a ballance

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• Hmmmm, enchanting an industrial item..... yes and no. Haven't seen many situations where industry and magic are compatible.

However!, since I always use IC2, I never really used enchanting because of it. so adding a tool class in IC2 that can be enchanted and infinite use would be awesome. just make it bl**dy expensive though :D. Then I could use a chest piece for armour rather than a lappack when I go mining ).

Hell, prove me wrong, Happy to be so 99% of the time, then I can learn stuff :)

• .... Not sure about nchantment...

1. OMG CREEPER RUN AWAY!
    2. Go away, you creeper wierdo!
    3. What ever, I'll just go around.
    4. Hup, over their heads I go!
    5. Okay Mister living grenade, I'm going to knock you into those skeletons, and I'll follow through with a nano saber. Understood? FOR THE ALMIGHTLY DRAGON LORD!