[Suggestion] CCTV

• I would like to see a CCTV in IC2 or as an addon to IC2 (really I'd be happy with it being available in general, but IC2 seems like a good place for it). There is a CCTV addon on the minecraft forums that is a perfect example of what I want. However it hasn't been updated since 1.1 I don't think.

• the yogscast just spotlighted a tv mod you should check it out

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• I'm just watching Star Wars with Computercraft on my huge Screen.

hey i have a big screen, and its portable to I have it hot-keyed to alt-tab so i can watch it any where in minecraft (lolz)

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.

• Wow people like their TV's...
    Guess what I have? A REAL TV!
    All fakeraging aside this would probrobly consume a hellot of CPU power to make a emulated TV in what is basically a emulated reality...

"A modern tank can speed at 60 mph while shooting a target with pinpoint accuracy from 5 miles away." Civ-5

• Well the intent wasn't really for it to watch shows and whatnot. The intent is sort of like a security camera, or so you could remotely monitor an area. A camera and tv, the tv displays what the camera is pointed at.

• Well the intent wasn't really for it to watch shows and whatnot. The intent is sort of like a security camera, or so you could remotely monitor an area. A camera and tv, the tv displays what the camera is pointed at.

yeah look at the tv mod that the yogscast spotlighted, or thaumcraft, or portal mod

• yeah look at the tv mod that the yogscast spotlighted, or thaumcraft, or portal mod

The tv mod only plays videos. Thaumcraft contains no such cctv-like abilities, and portal mod is for portals, yes it displays a remote area but it's less than ideal.

• The tv mod only plays videos. Thaumcraft contains no such cctv-like abilities, and portal mod is for portals, yes it displays a remote area but it's less than ideal.

thaumcraft portals display like portal mod but lets you cycle through your destination from 1 portal and as a result the area you are monitoring. also ic2 is smp no mod that has cctv like function has ever been smp compatible

• Official Post

thaumcraft portals display like portal mod but lets you cycle through your destination from 1 portal and as a result the area you are monitoring. also ic2 is smp no mod that has cctv like function has ever been smp compatible

That moment when your Netbook crashes everytime you try to use a Portal with that Function. Good that i have another, much better Computer. :D