[Suggestion]: Sapper

• Let's face it. Fighting with Quantum armor is boring. It's either a 10-minute Slug-Fest with Nano-Sabers, or a quick slaughter of anyone with Nano or below with the Nano-Saber.

I suggest adding a new weapon: The Sapper.
    The crafting could be something like this:
    :Glass Fibre: :Iridium: -
    :Glass Fibre: :Iridium: -
    :Metal Block: :Industrial Diamond: :Metal Block:
    I substituted an Industrial Diamond for the Lapotron Crystal sprite, and metal block sprites for Advanced Alloys.
    The sapper would start uncharged. Each hit landed with the Sapper would drain EU from the armor and charge itself. The uncharged Sapper would drain 1000 EU per hit from the armor(From each piece), and each successive hit would drain double the Sapper's current charge, capping at 32k drained per hit.
    This could allow for a check to Quantum armor on Anarchy servers, meaning that spawn-killing would come with a risk. To stop people from abusing the charged Sapper, the charge would slowly ebb away, losing 200 EU/T. The Sapper would be unable to be charged VIA conventional methods, such as placing it in a generator or MFE/MFSU unit. Of course, this weapon would be completely useless on SP or Non-PVP servers.

• I like the quantumsuit having weaknesses.
    I'm currently trying to make REP (WRCBE) stun people that wear qsuits.
    Quantumsuits aren't overpowered, they simply have no counter atm.
    This could be useful and i definitly support this kind of suggestions.

Buildcraft – spilling items.™

• Wait for IndustrialConflict ?
    Edit: As Alblaka sais one day: IC²=TF2 ?

Sapper seems to be a general term used for anything that siphons energy (Usually electricity) from a target. (Unnofficial)

Official Definition: A military engineer who lays or detects and disarms mines.

"A modern tank can speed at 60 mph while shooting a target with pinpoint accuracy from 5 miles away." Civ-5

• do you know how many people wil rage quit servers if this happens and also alot of people will complain about it + its most likely to be part of aa addon

• If Quantum is Nerfed in any way, people will ragequit and complain because of it. It reminds me of what happens when a Server disables EE.

• Official Post

If Quantum is Nerfed in any way, people will ragequit and complain because of it. It reminds me of what happens when a Server disables EE.

Ragequit is for Idiots and Children, real Players do not ragequit! (except they are killed permanently, directly after their Respawn)