• I'm having issues getting my mfe to give off power, I have a 32 panel solar flower powering it, I can get it to take power from the blank sides but it won't transmit power from the side with the dot. I tried copper wires and gold wires but it won't transmit any power. Anyone have an idea?

• is it wired to another mfe/mfsu/batbox or machine?
    is the loss from the cable lengh less than 32Eu?

From the mfe there is one cable to a lv transformer (coming from the side with the dot) and the lv transformer is connected to a bat box. With an eu reader (or w/e) I checked all the wires, the mfe isn't sending any eu's to the wire to the lv transformer (jst realized I misnamed the title of this topic but I'm on my fone so ill change it later)

• From the mfe there is one cable to a lv transformer (coming from the side with the dot) and the lv transformer is connected to a bat box. With an eu reader (or w/e) I checked all the wires, the mfe isn't sending any eu's to the wire to the lv transformer (jst realized I misnamed the title of this topic but I'm on my fone so ill change it later)

Works fine for me:

1. MFE with 1 dot downwards. - transmitting 128 EU\t downwards.
    2. LV with 3 dots upwards. - recieving 128 EU\t from upwards (MFE) and transmiting 4 * 32 EU\t downwards (Batbox).
    3. Batbox with 1 dot to any side, except upwards. - recieving 4 * 32 EU\t from upwards (LV).

• I assume the OP wired the cable into a low-side of the Transformer... which was (without redstone) of course not accepting on any side then the high-one.

I wired the energy coming from the mfe to the 3dotted side of the lv transformer, and then the transformer into the bat box. Does the transformers require redstone current to work/accept eu? Because I checked the wire from the mfe to the transformer and there was no eus being sent

Off topic: with the induction furnace, if you keep a contant redstone current to it keeping it at 100% will it explode? Or is it safe (more so directed at albaka)

• Works fine for me:

1. MFE with 1 dot downwards. - transmitting 128 EU\t downwards.
    2. LV with 3 dots upwards. - recieving 128 EU\t from upwards (MFE) and transmiting 4 * 32 EU\t downwards (Batbox).
    3. Batbox with 1 dot to any side, except upwards. - recieving 4 * 32 EU\t from upwards (LV).

I'm using copper wires, would that make a difference?

• I'm using copper wires, would that make a difference?

- Copper Cables can't transmit more, then 32 EU\t. For experiment i just replaced MFE->LV fibre cable with copper one and it's melted in a second.
    Which makes me think you have't turned MFE downwards (One dot at MFE is only output side). Since your Copper Cable have't melted, i presume MFE tries to transmit current somewhere else, not downwards.
    Well, screenshots would help a lot >.> (Preferrably well-lighted, not in the middle of night)

• - Copper Cables can't transmit more, then 32 EU\t. For experiment i just replaced MFE->LV fibre cable with copper one and it's melted in a second.
    Which makes me think you have't turned MFE downwards (One dot at MFE is only output side). Since your Copper Cable have't melted, i presume MFE tries to transmit current somewhere else, not downwards.
    Well, screenshots would help a lot >.> (Preferrably well-lighted, not in the middle of night)

I would post screenshots but I'm out right now and won't be home for some time, using my fone to look threw the forums. And I have one gold cable from the dotted side feeding into the 3dotted side of the transformer :(

• I would post screenshots but I'm out right now and won't be home for some time, using my fone to look threw the forums. And I have one gold cable from the dotted side feeding into the 3dotted side of the transformer :(

- well, then last idea i have: Batbox is full on capacity (40k/40k) and MFE is't full. Thus, MFE is't transmitting, since there are no consumers for current.

• - well, then last idea i have: Batbox is full on capacity (40k/40k) and MFE is't full. Thus, MFE is't transmitting, since there are no consumers for current.

I'm pretty sure the bat box wusnt full (the mfe was tho) ill check when I get home lol