[1.106] CiderBoats v1.3.2.0

• I did it by extending EntityBoat and overriding onUpdate()
    then I copied EntityBoat's onUpdate code and changed it to prevent the boat from being destroyed upon collisions, and multiplied the X and Z distance traveled by the speed constant, which was a static var on the mod class.
    I'm sure that chunk bug was client side, and I also know it was something I forgot... some class or something... if it was server-sided I'd die in the void, and that didn't happen, even after I went past -2000 Y level...

I'll definitely check out that channel :)
    and yes, #minecraftforge people are too... elitist. I don't like it...

I have a good amount of programming experience (~6 years), but I'm not finding it easy to make my way into modding, which is terrible because I have lots of mod ideas, and I couldn't implement even the simplest of them...
    Though I was able to do it back in the day, when modloader was widely used... it was easy to understand... but LexManos' programming level is way beyond that, his stuff isn't as basic as plain old modloader...
    I guess someday I'll end up figuring forge out...

If you ever want to discuss any mod ideas, or even give it a try and implement something with me, I surely would enjoy it.
    Feel free to drop me a PM any time.

Have a nice day, and thanks a lot :)

"No matter where you go or who you become, you must never forget who you were and where you came from." - Someone wise.

• Hey, I'd love to play with this mod, but it doesn't seem to work with IC2 .111 update. I'm using Forge 6.4.2.448 (the most recent version for 1.4.5) if you need that for any reason.

Heck, might as well wait for 1.4.6 Ic2 before updating...

• Hey, I'd love to play with this mod, but it doesn't seem to work with IC2 .111 update. I'm using Forge 6.4.2.448 (the most recent version for 1.4.5) if you need that for any reason.

Heck, might as well wait for 1.4.6 Ic2 before updating...

I'm a bit late in responding, but this mod has not yet received an update to upgrade from IC2 1.106, so that would be your problem.

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l