HV Line (several)
    HV Trans
    HV Line
    MV Trans
    HV Line
    LV Trans
    Copper
    Batbox

For some reason, this setup won't work. I've powered both the top and bottom, but no energy sapped from the bat box. Am I missing something? o.o

• Yes, yes I did.

I also tried from batbox to High Voltage as well :) FAILED! @.@

The three dots face the direction of higher voltage, right? :)

• Probably what CovertJaguar said, or maybe you misaligned the higher-voltage faces. In any case, a small tip. You can plop transformers next to each other and do not need to put cable between them. Saves space and energy.

• Well, it's not working.

LV
    MV
    HV
    <long line>
    HV Powered
    MV Powered
    LV Powered

Doesn't work

neither does

LV Powered
    MV Powered
    HV Powered
    <long line>
    HV
    MV
    LV

Again, the solar is on the top. And I've aligned the dots of both groups to face each other. Twice. Not sure why it's not working.

• I believe I made the same mistake at first. I thought that the 3 dots are always the output. The 3 dots are only the output if you apply redstone and it's the higher voltage output. When a transformer is not powered by redstone the 5 over faces of the transformer are the output and the 3 dots are the higher voltage input.

• Maybe... some one would be so kind as to make a diagram of what does work? I've been experimenting for awhile trying to get 5 charged batboxes hooked up to an LV transformer 3 dots side to an MFSU/MFE to charge up the MFSU/MFE -- all using fiber cables. Tried Redstone power to both LV transformer and MFE/MFSU.

Edit: Ok, my trouble was I thought you needed LV - MV transformer before the MFE. They kept exploding.

96 EU Power array --> 3 BatBox array --> MFE --> LVT --> 3 Batbox --> 96 consuption works. Redstone powered. Insulated Steel between MFE and LVT, and copper wire everywhere LV.

• I had a similar problem with windmills but I worked it out. Try getting rid of the batbox at the solar collector end so its:

Solars
    Copper
    LV Trans (Powered)
    HV Line
    MV Trans (Powered)
    HV Line
    HV Trans (Powered)
    HV Line (several)
    HV Trans
    HV Line
    MV Trans
    HV Line
    LV Trans
    Copper
    Batbox

Put switches on the solar collector end transformers and turn them all on. Make sure the 3hole side ALWAYS points to the high voltage side for ALL transformers.

• I'm getting sort of the same problem. My set up is like this: Solar Panel Cable Batbox LV-Transformer Glass Fibre Glass Fibre Glass Fibre Glass Fibre MFE-Transmitter MFE-Transmitter MFE-Transmitter MFE-Transmitter . The transformers are set up correctly but the cable in between the LV transformers and MFE-units have only 32 EU's in them. HELP! ?(

• Single batbox output is 32eu/t. You can send those 32eu/t inside 128, 512 or 2048 packets, but the amount of time needed to charge a big packet will increase accordingly. EU reader shows average eu/t, so nothing wrong with results.

• Because it's easier to explain with picture --> Yay, Diagram!

The orientation of the transformer is important, the 3-dot side always handles the higher current. So for downscaleing the 3-dot side is the input and for upscaling the 3-dot side is the output.

In this setup, the generator's power pulses into the batbox roughly every 20 seconds as it takes time to give enough EU to the upscaling transformers.

I hope this makes things nice and clear :)

• The transformers in 1.00 don't add themselves properly to the EnergyNet, the bug is fixed in IC2 1.1.

Good to know.

Have yet to blow up any Reactor . It's only a matter of time, though. Actually, I may go for a CASUC design, but doubtful.
    "Are you sure this will work?"(My friends)
    "I have no idea! Let's do it anyways!"(Me.)

Generation 27 The first time you see this, put it in your signature and add 1 to the number. Call it a social science pyramid scheme.