My Suggestions

• My ideas:

Reinforced stone wire coupler, pass wire thru reinforced stone reactor walls

Elevators 4x4 electric elevator possibly using mining machine shaft to dig hole

Electric cart: use brass rails and new cart with engine to eliminate redstone powered track

I didn't see these in be compendium, let me know what you think!

• Reinforced stone wire coupler, pass wire thru reinforced stone reactor walls

so how do you plan to change the uranium then? look at the force field addon

Elevators 4x4 electric elevator possibly using mining machine shaft to dig hole

use a magnetizer and metal boots

Electric cart: use brass rails and new cart with engine to eliminate redstone powered track

denied before alblaka maybe already working on it

I didn't see these in be compendium, let me know what you think!

it helps if you actually read the compendium plus you most also run a search your self.

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• Official Post

1. Reinforced stone wire coupler, pass wire thru reinforced stone reactor walls

2. Elevators 4x4 electric elevator possibly using mining machine shaft to dig hole

3. Electric cart: use brass rails and new cart with engine to eliminate redstone powered track

1. Just bend your Cable a bit and you will have no Problems, or better BUILD A NONEXPLODING REACTOR!!!

2. Use Redpowers Frames for such stuff

3. Already in work i think. Also Railcraft has such Cart already.

• so how do you plan to change the uranium then? look at the force field addon

use a magnetizer and metal boots

denied before alblaka maybe already working on it

it helps if you actually read the compendium plus you most also run a search your self.

I plan on changing the uranium with the door on the wall, wires going thru doors doesn't make much sense does it?

Force fields are an add on, so they're not in the compendium, what I'm talking about is getting the power out of your reactor housing without holes.

I actually did read the compendium, but thanks fort he total doucher reply! it sure does make a new guy feel welcome!

• oh yeah we have doors don't we? never used them cause there was always a hole in my reactor for the cable well in that case the reinforce stone wire block sounds good. in this regard you have earned my respect welcome to the forums :) the force field addon has a reactor containment field that lets you get power in and out without holes I was only trying to help with that comment since suggestions take so long to get implemented.

I will have you know I reside in a mansion with bat cave like industrial room not a fort and definitely not one with a lame name like "he total doucher" the compendium hasn't been updated since 2011 and says you have to run a search plus it mentioned electric minecarts

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.

• Well, maybe someone should put a bold last modified date on the compendium, I know when I saw it I thought it was up to date and, I didn't search because there is a convenient compendium right there!

I'll check out the force field mod for sure, I just think it seems odd to build a large reinforced structure with a hole in it! What would happen n The event of an explosion with a 1x1 hole? Would the blast only affect a 1x1 beam out of the hole? Or would it be a regular blast?

• Well, maybe someone should put a bold last modified date on the compendium, I know when I saw it I thought it was up to date and, I didn't search because there is a convenient compendium right there!

I'll check out the force field mod for sure, I just think it seems odd to build a large reinforced structure with a hole in it! What would happen n The event of an explosion with a 1x1 hole? Would the blast only affect a 1x1 beam out of the hole? Or would it be a regular blast?

it will make a cone of explosion the common solutions is either to point this hole away from any thing you care about preferably towards bedrock. or add more 90 degree turns to you power line(the explosive force drops sharply with each turn it has to make) also you can spray wires with cf

• it will make a cone of explosion the common solutions is either to point this hole away from any thing you care about preferably towards bedrock. or add more 90 degree turns to you power line(the explosive force drops sharply with each turn it has to make) also you can spray wires with cf

Hmm, didn't know that about the explosion part thanks for that knowledge. There are also teleport power pipes that can be found(cough*Bukkitt*cough) that makes it so there doesn't need to be a hole in the first place.