[Suggestion] Disable the chance to break things when dismantling

• ... or include a config option to disable that feature.

Reason:
    - Minecraft is about building things, the break chance however suggests to never move stuff around (read: rebuild your house). This is contradictory to the base MC idea.
    - Usually players who loose a machine can afford to rebuild it, so all they loose is time and some material that can be easily replaced. As there is no way to prevent this, the main effect of it is, that the player is annoyed.
    - The break chance is a chance, therefore it can happen that something breaks 3 times in a row. Happened to a friend during reactor placement, he lost the reactor chamber 3 times then rage-quit. ;)

• XD
    Learn how to use IC² before criticize it :)
    As Greg sais --> Lossless mode wrench ? Use much more energy but it's completly safe :)

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• its all part of the challenge and as a result the fun if your building a reactor you should have enough resources to build an electric wrench

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• I've never understood why there even has to be a mode change for the electric wrench. It should be so HAYO it can do it all the time without loss. Oh that doesn't mean it can't still use large deals of power, but who doesn't carry backup bat/lap-packs. Especially since it will always be the one time you're now checking the mode that it glitches and reverts to regular and you lose the machine. There's no alt mode for chainsaws so they shear leaves, they just do it. It's also extremely likely that the only times you'll be using it is when you're setting up the real workroom, not the ad-hoc temp area while you get the resources to build your actual base. I apologize for any appearance of ranting but I always have to stop playing for a while, when I was playing simple IC2, when MC would twitch out and mess up the placement and I would lose the machine.