Remove please!

• It is already released for bukkit. (one of my studymates told me yesterday)

This is where all the ports for bukkit 1.2.5 are:
    http://mcportcentral.co.za/wik…php?title=Ports_for_1.2.5
    If Redpower 2 is not there then its not been ported yet.

Eloraam witheld the first port due to her wanting to fix some bugs before it was ported. Other players are welcome to port the mod themselfs for their servers as long as they do not distribute their port.

• Official Post

This is where all the ports for bukkit 1.2.5 are:
    http://mcportcentral.co.za/wik…php?title=Ports_for_1.2.5
    If Redpower 2 is not there then its not been ported yet.

Eloraam witheld the first port due to her wanting to fix some bugs before it was ported. Other players are welcome to port the mod themselfs for their servers as long as they do not distribute their port.

It's an inofficial Version, so not listed. I will ask him, where it is, as soon as he finishes talking to our Prof.

• It's an inofficial Version, so not listed. I will ask him, where it is, as soon as he finishes talking to our Prof.

If someone other than Eloraams friends port redpower, i will not be using that port. I will only use Official ports for mods.

• If someone other than Eloraams friends port redpower, i will not be using that port. I will only use Official ports for mods.

First off, Eloraam only allows maeyaine to port her mod, and maeyaine did port it. So it is "Official"
    Eloraam just asked maeyaine not to release it.
    Although maeyaine already released it before Elorraam asked her not to, so many people already have the port. Like me.

• First off, Eloraam only allows maeyaine to port her mod, and maeyaine did port it. So it is "Official"
    Eloraam just asked maeyaine not to release it.
    Although maeyaine already released it before Elorraam asked her not to, so many people already have the port. Like me.

Ok let me re-phrase. Simcraft will be waiting for a Port of Redpower that Eloraam allows out. End of this conversation

Regards Varience

• New mod: Mo'Creatures!
    This mod adds a bunch of new mobs to the game, register over at the simcraft forums, get your free premium and log into the server to experience this mod!

• Ok let me re-phrase. Simcraft will be waiting for a Port of Redpower that Eloraam allows out. End of this conversation

Regards Varience

Have fun getting people to join ur server.

Who charges people to play. LOL

Fail Server.

• If this server had a decent population, all the essential mods, and policies to guarantee a tickrate of 20 tps all of the time, I'd certainly pay to play.

About the tickrate : the only way to guarantee that is to divide the server population into several smaller servers, each with only 8 or 12 simultaneous players max, with the chat shared and a teleporter mod to move from server to server. Each small server can be hosted on the same multi-core box, the reason to do this is that minecraft has horrible multithreading (as in, basically none) so if you have a 6 or 8 core CPU host but only 1 big server only 1 or 2 cores get used.

• Have fun getting people to join ur server.

Who charges people to play. LOL

Fail Server.

Your telling me this server fails? I joined your server once, left in 2 minutes due to it being so crap. No spawn. No where to say rules. No where to say where to go, the buildings that were there were crappy little things, cannot even say what they were. Re-think your answer. Does your server have a massive custom mod that adds A LOT of items to the game? No. Do you do much else than just make mods work together? Try making a mod of this size, then come back and comment.

Regards, Varience.

Your telling me this server fails? I joined your server once, left in 2 minutes due to it being so crap. No spawn. No where to say rules. No where to say where to go, the buildings that were there were crappy little things, cannot even say what they were.

First off. I placed the spawn in a shitty area while I was renovating the real one, all the buildings around that you saw where from nubs like you who joined just for a day or so.
    Obviously you have not been on my server since, you don't know shit.

Obviously your philosophy of owning a server is a lot different then mine. You started a server expecting it to be the next hot shit. Making an official website, and forum. Adding all sorts of plugins that only make sense for a server that actually has active players. You expected too much.

Does your server have a massive custom mod that adds A LOT of items to the game?

If your trying to brag about your server having "SimCraft" I can care less. That is probably one of the stupidest mods I have ever seen. It adds blocks to the game. That's it. Real stupid. If I wanted to play the Sims, I'd ask my little sister.
    Don't try and feel special about using that "SimCraft" mod, because your the only person who uses it.

Pro Tip. Why don't you make a mod that people will actually want to play.

Also, why did you name your server and mod off of a game that only 14 year old girls play?
    At least my server has RedPower Nuff Said.