Texture bug

• Hi,

I heve texture bug... After relogin textures of my machunes are turned into another direction...

I'm using IC2 1.95b for bukkit, but I think that it doesn't matter...

• Hi,

I heve texture bug... After relogin textures of my machunes are turned into another direction...

I'm using IC2 1.95b for bukkit, but I think that it doesn't matter...

I think that is Multiworld bug.. Unfortunately Muck ( porter of IC 2 to Buckett ) don't know how to fix it..

But still.. Redpower 2, Buildcraft etc.. don't do that.. I think that original developers like Albaka etc.. can do something with that. If they switch their method to similiar one with BC RP etc.. They can help their Buccket fans.. And I think that they have maybe more Buckett fans then original one..

So guys please help ;) We are begging you.

• Sadly I cant see this bug ever being fixed. bukkit or tekkit refuse to do anything about it and ic2 also refuse to do anything about it. Sadly I quit using ic2 because this reason (I suffer very bad ocd). I have tried just about every fix I cna think of and nothing works.

• Sadly I cant see this bug ever being fixed. bukkit or tekkit refuse to do anything about it and ic2 also refuse to do anything about it. Sadly I quit using ic2 because this reason (I suffer very bad ocd). I have tried just about every fix I cna think of and nothing works.

Do you use Multiworld ( myworld etc.. ) plugin? If yes.. try to turn it off, restart server and then see if the textures are correct.

I know for example: if i set world where i have machines from IC2 to secoundary (not default one).. then textures are for some time correct.. but after few hours they are incorrect again..

• Its happening to me to whem im having mystcraft installed on a vannila server. plus many of the machines dont work then like the solarpanel.