Question about Crop-matron range

• So i was trying out the crop matron in my tinkering with the new agriculture system and the only description is a 4 block horizontal range. now the question i have is does that mean the crop matron covers an area 9x9 square? or does it taper off at a diagonal like the light of a torch?

• So i was trying out the crop matron in my tinkering with the new agriculture system and the only description is a 4 block horizontal range. now the question i have is does that mean the crop matron covers an area 9x9 square? or does it taper off at a diagonal like the light of a torch?

Its 9x9. Also the Cropmatron doesn´tt have to be an the same level as the crops. I position mine directly above the watersource in the middle of my 9x9 fields and 1 Block higher than my crops are.

• Does the cropmatron work on the plant or the block below it? Can the cropmatron be placed so that there is an empty square between it and the ground and still work?

• Cropmatron affects cropblocks, not the farmland blocks. You can place it 1 layer above crops and it will still work.

Why are you actually spending time waiting on an answer instead of simply placing a cromatron and checking whether it does stuff?

Nope, I have it set up this way already. It has been using resources. I just wanted to make sure because the wiki isn't all that clear. Hard to be sure without a soil testing device that shows the levels in the crops.

• Nope, I have it set up this way already. It has been using resources. I just wanted to make sure because the wiki isn't all that clear. Hard to be sure without a soil testing device that shows the levels in the crops.

You might want to recheck the wiki, i personally updated the page on the crop-matron the other day.

Alblaka says:

"People using their intellect in attempts to discuss other people into the ground could be considered less intellectual then people using their intellect for something beneficial :3"